Reviewers wanted - Sound Blaster products
Aug 25, 2015 at 7:25 PM Post #197 of 291
Aug 25, 2015 at 9:38 PM Post #199 of 291
Hey @whitedragon551, @nmatheis, @kman1211, @Evshrug, really sorry for the delay. We had some logistic problems in sending the Sound Blaster E5 units to the U.S. but fortunately the issues have been resolved and you should receive a DM from me with the tracking code end of today or latest tomorrow!  

Same here. That's why I posted. Thought it was a bit odd.

Aug 25, 2015 at 9:44 PM Post #200 of 291
  Hey @whitedragon551, @nmatheis, @kman1211, @Evshrug, really sorry for the delay. We had some logistic problems in sending the Sound Blaster E5 units to the U.S. but fortunately the issues have been resolved and you should receive a DM from me with the tracking code end of today or latest tomorrow!  

Yeah baby! You guys are gonna love it!

Aug 25, 2015 at 10:48 PM Post #202 of 291
  Mine just arrived today (Roar2)

Sadly it appears to be DOA.  Lucas, I've sent you a PM.  Plugged it in - no lights. Tired USB no lights.  Used power button - no lights.

Awaiting instructions .....

Hey @Brooko, so sorry for that! I have dispatched a replacement unit to you. Please check your DM for more details :wink:

Aug 25, 2015 at 11:16 PM Post #203 of 291
Thanks Lucas.  I'll let you know as soon as replacement gets here, and original unit is on it's way back :)

Aug 26, 2015 at 1:38 AM Post #205 of 291
Have you tried turning it off and on again?​

6a00d8341d6d8d53ef01a3fcc1c4bc970b-pi

Aug 26, 2015 at 2:17 AM Post #206 of 291
Hey @whitedragon551
, @nmatheis
, @kman1211
, @Evshrug
, really sorry for the delay. We had some logistic problems in sending the Sound Blaster E5 units to the U.S. but fortunately the issues have been resolved and you should receive a DM from me with the tracking code end of today or latest tomorrow!  

Is the logistical error something like "hey, we're sound BLASTER, maybe we can deliver them quicker by putting them in a cannon and just blasting the units out to them?"
10 minutes after borrowing the engineering team's cannon...
"Nope nope, guess we're going to use the old fashioned method. After we build 4 new E5s."

Just kidding.

I mean, can we reeeeeeeeeeally complain? Nope!

Thanks for the update. I think it's unanimous that we appreciate that, and the novel attempt to deliver the units faster.

Aug 26, 2015 at 2:56 AM Post #207 of 291
Is the logistical error something like "hey, we're sound BLASTER, maybe we can deliver them quicker by putting them in a cannon and just blasting the units out to them?"
10 minutes after borrowing the engineering team's cannon...
"Nope nope, guess we're going to use the old fashioned method. After we build 4 new E5s."

Just kidding.

I mean, can we reeeeeeeeeeally complain? Nope!

Thanks for the update. I think it's unanimous that we appreciate that, and the novel attempt to deliver the units faster.

Was it "Bighead's" cannon invented while working at Hooli?

Aug 26, 2015 at 6:34 AM Post #208 of 291
  Have you tried turning it off and on again?​

Thanks 
biggrin.gif
 - appreciated that.

To turn it off you actually have to be able to turn it on in the first place. I've already tried troubleshooting it with Lucas.  They'll run diagnostics on it when they get it back.  He has a replacement on its way already.  Amazing service on a review sample.

Aug 26, 2015 at 8:45 PM Post #209 of 291
Lucas - replacement arrived.  Working correctly (and sounds incredible actually)

I'll get the original unit in the courier today or tomorrow.

Aug 27, 2015 at 8:00 AM Post #210 of 291
A few photos if interested - sorry - rushed these ..... (clients - will do better job in a couple of weeks) 

Only had 30 minutes with it so far.

1. Really easy to pair with blue tooth - took me less than a minute (with no instruction manual needed)
  2. Incredibly crystal clear sound
  3. It has bass!
  4. I really like it

More later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back