Reviewers wanted - Sound Blaster products
Jul 29, 2015 at 4:27 AM Post #121 of 291

My review of a cool product I guess.
wink_face.gif

Yeah, maybe you're waiting for my review of creatives latest cool product too! I hope! LOL 
biggrin.gif

But there are many entries for Creative to look thru, and while i hope they'd quickly finalize their list, we have to bear in mind it can be a difficult task, so we should give them a little more time before we start smashin the thread with "where's my name in the winners list" posts 
wink.gif

Have a great day ahead guys! I still cross my fingers and hope i have a chance to help to review creative's awesome new product 
dt880smile.png

Cheers  

Jul 29, 2015 at 4:39 AM Post #122 of 291
Hi guys,

We are blown away by your amazing support! In view of the overwhelming response we’ve received, we’ve decided to increase the number of products so that more can be involved!
If your forum handle appears below in this post, you are selected as a reviewer for the respective products. Drop us a private message with the following information: Name, email, shipping address, contact number. Once we’ve received your information, we’ll get in touch with you to organize the delivery. Do allow us up to 3 days from your message to process your shipment.

Sound Blaster E5
@mark2410
@xaddictionx
@whitedragon551
@nmatheis
@kman1211
@hakushondaimao
@suman134
@Evshrug

@ojy89

Aurvana In-Ear3 Plus
@Lorspeaker
@doublea71
@Hernium
@TheGame21x
@some1
@Fidelity King
@najiro
@DarKu

Sound Blaster Roar 2
@twister6 
@Brooko
@lin0003
@vlenbo
@earfonia
@destrozer

For those who wasn't selected, we will be running another reviewer outreach soon. So do keep a look out for it!

Thanks,
Lucas

Jul 29, 2015 at 7:08 AM Post #126 of 291
Thanks Lucas, Already sent you a PM, Congrats guys!! Feels good to be in the list.

Jul 29, 2015 at 8:06 AM Post #128 of 291
  Thanks for the opportunity. Really does feel great to see your forum handle appear on the list!

I'll admit I'm pretty hyped about the chance to get to review the Inear3 Plus. Thanks Lucas!

Jul 29, 2015 at 9:29 AM Post #131 of 291
Woohoo! Sound Blaster! Thanks a million. PM'ing now.

Jul 29, 2015 at 10:09 AM Post #132 of 291
Thanks, yo! Very generous of you guys to do this rather than the usual tour which means us paying for shipping - I hope more manufacturers follow your lead
beerchug.gif

Jul 29, 2015 at 11:31 AM Post #133 of 291
Aw well, wasn't selected this time unfortunately. Congrats to all the winners though, I'll def. be on the lookout for the next one!! But with extra pick me's written in the later comments, for extra luck of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back