Reviewers wanted - Sound Blaster products
Jul 22, 2015 at 8:32 PM Post #91 of 291
I too motion the "Is this still open" question cause I haven't seen any posts on anyone being selected. I don't believe it is but an curious on if anyones been selected yet.

Jul 22, 2015 at 8:38 PM Post #92 of 291
I know I'm new here but I say chill a little. The 'contest' ended Monday it looks like, plus in the original post he said ONLY the selected would be contacted this week, and they are to post when they receive their gear...

Jul 23, 2015 at 12:41 AM Post #93 of 291
I know I'm new here but I say chill a little. The 'contest' ended Monday it looks like, plus in the original post he said ONLY the selected would be contacted this week, and they are to post when they receive their gear...

Yes, but it's polite for the tour sponsor to announce the participants in a timely manner :)

Jul 23, 2015 at 1:10 AM Post #94 of 291
Yes, but it's polite for the tour sponsor to announce the participants in a timely manner
smily_headphones1.gif

Hey guys,

we are currently finalizing the list and will announce the selected participants by this week! Thanks for your patience and understanding on this matter :)

Regards,
Lucas

Jul 23, 2015 at 1:33 AM Post #96 of 291

Hey guys,

we are currently finalizing the list and will announce the selected participants by this week! Thanks for your patience and understanding on this matter :)

Regards,
Lucas

Do let us know Lucas.

Thank you.

Jul 23, 2015 at 1:59 AM Post #97 of 291

Hey guys,

Regards,
Lucas

Looks like you generated a lot of interest, so not surprising it's taking some time to sort and select. Thanks for the update.

Jul 24, 2015 at 8:24 PM Post #102 of 291

Hey guys,

Regards,
Lucas

Any word from our sponsor? Have anybody been contacted yet? I hope they finalize his list by this week as per schedule.
Still hoping to review one.

See above on the same page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back