Jul 14, 2015 at 10:19 PM Post #76 of 291
1. Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable Wireless Speaker
2. Sound Blaster E5 Portable Headphone Amplifier

Head-Fi username: Location (City/Country):
BIG POPPA, Seattle WA
Do you own any similar products? If yes, which:
Soundmatters Dash 7
Link(s) to a previous review(s):

http://www.head-fi.org/t/405377/i-demand-the-lisa-iii-be-moved-to-the-portable-amp-forum/15 Post 28
How would you help us to evangelize the product?
pic's and hash tagging the hell out of it on social media, and taking it to Seattle head-fi meets

Jul 14, 2015 at 11:26 PM Post #77 of 291
Which product(s) you would like to review (you may rank the products if more than one): Im interested in the Aurvana In-Ear3 Plus IEM's and the E5 Amp
Head-Fi username: Location (City/Country): Grand Rapids, MI
Do you own any similar products? If yes, which: I currently own Aurisonics ASG2, Thinksound MS01, but have used Heir Audio 3.Ai and Gorilla Ears AT5's in past. As far as portable amps I still own a Fiio E11.
Link(s) to a previous review(s): All of my reviews are on HeadFi here: http://www.head-fi.org/users/282142/reviews
How would you help us to evangelize the product? I like to post on multiple headfi sites. I am also a mod on a CarAudio.com. Ive found car audio enthusiasts are also very into other forms of audio (home, headfi). I work in an office that allows the use of headphones and have a Schiit Magni, Modi, Wyrd stack at my desk. I get to listen and review for 8 hours a day.

About a year ago I owned my own website as well and worked with Grado, VMODA, Gorilla Ears, and a few other known brands around here. I plan on opening another site here shortly.

Jul 15, 2015 at 10:53 AM Post #78 of 291
Which product(s) you would like to review: 

Sound Blaster E5 

Head-Fi username: 

bobbyndd

Location (City/Country): 

Bangalore, India

Do you own any similar products?

I am using FiiO E11K headphone amp for the last 6 months. 

Cannot call this a review, just few comments on my purchase.

http://www.flipkart.com/reviews/RVPXG03SVN9QSK5JA

Will be reviewing the FiiO E11K and my new Audio Technica ATH M50x Dg very soon on Flipkart.com.

I am a budding audiophile in search of aural nirvana. Indian market is very huge and the major online store is Flipkart.com. I am a regular customer on Flipkart.com and will be posting review there and also on other Indian online shops where you intend to sell your device. 

Jul 15, 2015 at 1:05 PM Post #79 of 291
Which product(s) you would like to review (you may rank the products if more than one): E5 -> Wireless Speaker -> In-Ear3
Head-Fi username: Location (City/Country): iJimmy, 's-Hertogenbosch
Do you own any similar products? If yes, which: I have a Schiit Vali as my normal amp and used to own the Monster Miles Davis Tribute in-ears.
Link(s) to a previous review(s): http://www.head-fi.org/t/624885/fiio-g01-review-mini-guitar-amp
Could share the review and describe the pros and cons (/value) properly; if you truly believe you made a good product, then I will make it seem like one! :) 

Jul 15, 2015 at 2:12 PM Post #80 of 291
Current owner of the Bose Soundlink beating Roar 1 and love it for everywhere I go, battery life, external connections etc.  Can't beat the number of features for a fraction of the Bose/Competition price.  I own a lot of amps and headphones to compare these to, specifically Shure and Magic.  I'm trying to find some competition for them as they just seem to be oversold.

Currently, I work in an office that allows headphones, bluetooth speakers, etc as long as they are relatively low in volume (if they are going to be heard at all).  That being said, I'd very much like a chance to audition and review with unboxing pictures, video and benchmark data against both the Bose competition/Beats, etc. for an office/home use.  I travel a lot and this fits in my bag, all of this stuff and I use it.  Sometimes I set up my rig first and then unpack/order food in the hotel.  It is literally that centric to traveling and my job.

So, with that in mind, I'm new to Head-Fi but I have a Twitter presence WorkingClassHIFI and Tumblr/Facebook/Etc with my company HeadRaines LLC. being the company I work out of as a consumer reviewer for the masses.  I travel to headphone meets, the next one will be 1 August, at which I would be happy to take your gear and let hundreds of people try it out (earbuds not really) or give it a listen from their booth as I sit under the tents and enjoy the gear being swapped.  I would post my reviews online at my various places I write, including here and have it retweeted by my friends that have multi-10k followers.  We all love the Creative brand asperations and love to see competition.

Please let me know soonest as I'm putting together my playlists, gear needs, traveling plans, etc.

WorkingClassHIFI
-phone number upon request with address.

Jul 15, 2015 at 11:53 PM Post #81 of 291
Which product(s) you would like to review: 

Creative Aurvana In Ear 3 Plus

Sound Blaster E5

Head-Fi Username

TheGame21x

Link to Reviews

Detroit, MI United States

Do you own any similar products?

I actually own the original Creative Aurvana In Ear 3 earphones which I won in a giveaway on this site so I can do a comparison review between the old and new versions. I also own and have reviewed several similarly priced and speced earphones so I have a great deal of experience in this area and a bar to compare the Aurvana In Ear 3 Plus to. 

For the Sound Blaster E5, I have the Cayin C5 and JDS Labs C5 portable amplifiers as well as an assembled O2 + ODAC that would serve as my bar for transparency and overall performance. 

I have my own site called Musical Musings where this review (or reviews) will be posted. I will also be posting to Head-Fi, Amazon (my Amazon reviews) and my own social media accounts. I recently took an unplanned hiatus from writing but that has come to an end and I'm looking to get back into the game as soon as possible (no pun intended).

Jul 16, 2015 at 8:54 PM Post #83 of 291
Hey guys, thanks so much for the awesome response. We are keeping the application open over the weekend for those who missed out and will start to contact the shortlisted Head-Fi’ers next week! So if you haven't applied, please do so by this weekend :)

Details needed:
Which product(s) you would like to review (you may rank the products if more than one):
Head-Fi username: Location (City/Country):
Do you own any similar products? If yes, which:

Jul 20, 2015 at 10:00 PM Post #84 of 291
Thanks again for doing this.    Nice to see a company understand marketing these days. Not everyone gets it.  Hope it works for you guys.

Jul 20, 2015 at 10:27 PM Post #85 of 291
Hope that TS will announce approved reviewers here. I've been waiting for a PM this past few days.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 21, 2015 at 1:29 AM Post #86 of 291
I thought about giving this a shot BUT I don't think for one it would be right for me to ask to review any of these items being that this I believe is my second post here. And second I'm really new to high quality audio, be it in ear, over ear, or anything else really. That being said I will get an E5 someday as I saw it on Massdrop a little while back and really wanted to give it a go. Basically what I'm trying to say is good luck to everyone and I will be looking out for the reviews soon (mostly the E5).

Jul 21, 2015 at 2:51 AM Post #87 of 291
  I thought about giving this a shot BUT I don't think for one it would be right for me to ask to review any of these items being that this I believe is my second post here. And second I'm really new to high quality audio, be it in ear, over ear, or anything else really. That being said I will get an E5 someday as I saw it on Massdrop a little while back and really wanted to give it a go. Basically what I'm trying to say is good luck to everyone and I will be looking out for the reviews soon (mostly the E5).

Thanks.

Jul 21, 2015 at 11:31 PM Post #88 of 291
I'm may be considered new to the head-fi forums (i only have a few posts), but i would consider myself more than experienced enough to review audio products. My friends consider me as a tech and audio 'go-to' person when ever they encounter technical problems, or want a recommendation for good audio gear that suits their needs, or if they don't know how to setup their audio gear 
biggrin.gif

After all, i have personally tried and used so many audio products, that i already know how to appreciate different sound signatures, and ultimately, what should be considered as Audiophile, high-quality audio 
k701smile.gif

I would be more than appreciative and pleased if i could be chosen to do a wonderful review for these relatively new products of Creative. I'm still hopeful for a PM... 
wink.gif

May Creative choose good reviewers (Consider me a good candidate. Hehe 
tongue_smile.gif
) for their awesome products! 

Have a good day everyone... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back