Reviewers WANTED for the qdc Tiger!
Jul 8, 2022 at 10:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

MusicTeck

Sponsor: MusicTeck
πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…
Calling reviewers interested in the qdc Tiger!

We're looking for enthusiastic individuals who are willing
to share their impressions of the Tiger on Head-Fi! πŸ—£

Please note that these qdc Tiger units are not free.
Feel free to shoot us an email for further details/interest!

1657288905158.png

1657288844987.png

MusicTeck Stay updated on MusicTeck at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/MusicTeckStore https://www.musicteck.com/ info@musicteck.com
Jul 8, 2022 at 11:11 AM Post #2 of 17
They look cool

Jul 8, 2022 at 2:30 PM Post #4 of 17
wait... this is confusing... are you asking people to review items that they have purchased, or are you sending out a Tiger on an impressions tour?
I am guessing interested people will be able to get some discounts on the units.

Jul 8, 2022 at 3:12 PM Post #5 of 17
wait... this is confusing... are you asking people to review items that they have purchased, or are you sending out a Tiger on an impressions tour?
You'll likely be getting a slightly larger discount than usual, but with the agreement that you pen your review within a set amount of time. So you're getting them for less than market price provided you adhere to those rules.

But yep, not free, and yours to keep, do with as you please. It would really only be for potential buyers or those who find the terms to be a good deal. Not for folks like me, we're best fit for tours/loaners that only charge shipping, preferably not even that.

Jul 9, 2022 at 9:55 AM Post #9 of 17
How do the bass and treble of the Tiger compare to the v14? I loved the v14 bass, some of the best BA bass I’ve heard. The treble did not resonate with me at allll though.
The Tiger has a less bloated bass than the V14, it’s better integrated with the mids. The bass of the Tiger is more even. And with a less forward treble, overall the Tiger is much more coherent from top to bottom. Switching to the V14, the sound is like split to bass, mids and treble. The treble of the V14 does sound more detailed because of the forwardness. But I would take the Tiger’s more correct tonality and coherency over the extra treble resolution any day of the week.

Jul 9, 2022 at 10:00 AM Post #10 of 17
Frankly, the V14 is a piece of junk in comparison to the Tiger.
On its own, the V14 sounds pretty good, but after putting the Tiger on, the β€œflaws” of the V14 really shows. Having said that, the V14 does have an edge in treble resolution, which to me is not that important, as the Tiger on its own is already hitting up the resolution chart.

Jul 9, 2022 at 4:08 PM Post #11 of 17
On its own, the V14 sounds pretty good, but after putting the Tiger on, the β€œflaws” of the V14 really shows. Having said that, the V14 does have an edge in treble resolution, which to me is not that important, as the Tiger on its own is already hitting up the resolution chart.
Ya the V14 is a piece of Schiit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back