Reviewers wanted for reviewing Hisound’ new wooden earphones.
Mar 12, 2012 at 6:14 AM Post #121 of 126
Quote:
interesting...would have loved to try these - being a basshead
-Nothing beats the TFTA 1XB's in mid-bass
-Nothing beats the MG7's in sub-bass

I have yet to hear anything to beat these 2 in their categories. 

Maybe after I'm done with them ill ship them your way for a trial. Unless sumone else is willing. Being in South Africa, its a bit far to Paris :p not as bad as the US though.

I can say they destroy the Xears TD-III, which i was NOT impressed by at all, and i did try to love them, but no go.

Mar 12, 2012 at 6:38 AM Post #122 of 126

Quote:
Maybe after I'm done with them ill ship them your way for a trial. Unless sumone else is willing. Being in South Africa, its a bit far to Paris :p not as bad as the US though.

I can say they destroy the Xears TD-III, which i was NOT impressed by at all, and i did try to love them, but no go.

that would be nice of you :)

Mar 12, 2012 at 6:43 AM Post #123 of 126

Quote:
that would be nice of you :)

Just send me a PM so that i remember, and like i stated, it will be a while before i do that. But i;m willing :)

Mar 12, 2012 at 8:01 AM Post #124 of 126
what happened?
i didnt know that i was chosen here.
was doing my work on an everyday routine when i got a call from my post office, saying a package arrived.
thought this was the iem that was sent to me by my best friend in hongkong.
when i opened the box (the address was from hongkong by the way), it was a wooden iem, not the eph100.

thanks hisound!

gonna prepare for a proper review.

Mar 20, 2012 at 3:30 PM Post #125 of 126
Picked mine up today from the Post Office, listening to them with my Galaxy S2 paired with my GoVibe Vulcan+ right now.

Impressions so far:
To bass heavy for my liking, I feel like I'm listening to a pair of Beats due to all the distortion I hear. :|

Edit: Distortion was from my Vulcan+'s 9v batteries dying, Lol.

Switched to my VestAmp, much better now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back