Reviewers wanted for reviewing Hisound’ new wooden earphones.
Feb 25, 2012 at 5:21 AM Post #91 of 126
Quote:
Well this is rather surprising, this afternoon I checked my email and I got a message from HiSound saying they had shipped me their product for review. Has anyone else gotten a recent email or was I just a late pick?

I just got an email too, I was also quite surprised, lol.
But guessing I'm from South Africa and i have 2 pairs of IEMs in the same range i probably shouldnt have been.
Time to practice my Afrikaans writing haha.

Well its funny because I was going to buy a pair most probably, but now it looks like im just going to buy 1 or 2 RoCoo P players.

Feb 25, 2012 at 9:26 AM Post #92 of 126

Quote:
How about we thread-jack ItsMeHere?
Since he already has pictures posted, we only need to post anything particular to our own units.
His thread:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/596454/review-hisoundaudio-popo-super-bass

It was the most recent one, and seems to be the same POPO as what we are sent (at least, what I was sent). The older review threads feature POPOs with different construction, and a "hi" on the back of the unit.

Just a case of sending a pm I think, so he'll change the thread title as well?

Feb 25, 2012 at 12:39 PM Post #94 of 126

Quote:
I just got an email too, I was also quite surprised, lol.
But guessing I'm from South Africa and i have 2 pairs of IEMs in the same range i probably shouldnt have been.
Time to practice my Afrikaans writing haha.

Well its funny because I was going to buy a pair most probably, but now it looks like im just going to buy 1 or 2 RoCoo P players.

Quote:
Just wanted to say I got my email yesterday with a trcking number can't wait to try em out

Thanks hisound! :)

Have you guys been able to track your parcels? Thus far I'm getting nothing in the Hong Kong parcel tracking site when I enter my tracking number

Feb 25, 2012 at 2:17 PM Post #95 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have you guys been able to track your parcels? Thus far I'm getting nothing in the Hong Kong parcel tracking site when I enter my tracking number

Im in South Africa so i cant track anyway, which means its already left HK.

Feb 25, 2012 at 2:25 PM Post #96 of 126

Quote:

You have to enter your country in the bar below where it asks you to enter the number. Then it'll take you to your country's tracking service website. In my case it takes me to the USPS website, where I can see the tracking info.

Feb 25, 2012 at 2:35 PM Post #97 of 126
i got an email too, cant wait. This will finally make me do a budget IEM comparison thread, i have been meaning to make one...

Feb 25, 2012 at 9:48 PM Post #100 of 126

Quote:
Just a case of sending a pm I think, so he'll change the thread title as well?

PM him for that :wink:
Although we COULD all make separate threads, or start a brand new one, I think combining everything into one can cause more activity to the thread, bumping up in the listing and causing more attention!

Feb 26, 2012 at 12:00 PM Post #102 of 126
It takes a while for the tracking number to start tracking.
I know that by the time the tracking number worked for me, I received them the next day.

In total the shipment took less than 4 days to reach my door from HK, I wouldn't be stressing too much about the tracking number not showing yet.

Feb 26, 2012 at 8:47 PM Post #104 of 126

Quote:
HI, Bina:

Thank you for your interesting to review our POPO IEMs. We hope you can apply one with the method on the first post of the thread. We are looking for the reviewers from wider regions out side of USA.

Hi there :)

I'm in FRANCE at the moment, but a permanent UK resident - thus do me reviews in english

Was wondering if this is still "open" for reviewers at all?

I've got a lot of reviews (and some in the pipeline - going through my audio gear list)

Some of my recent reviews include:
  1. A 6,700 word review on 8 earphones
  2. My Denon AH-D2000 review
  3. A comparison of 3 portable amps

So far I have 16 reviews listed here

And quite a lot of videos (reviews) on my youtube channel
+ my own website, totallydubbed
+ a partnered website, MPW

Email sent anyway :)

Feb 27, 2012 at 3:09 AM Post #105 of 126

Quote:
I have tried both by using my countries tracking (canada post) and using hong kong parcel tracking both do not work for me as of yet.

Yep, just tried it now myself and nothing. Guess I'll have to wait until it's in Canada and it's scanned into the Canada Post system. It should be trackable then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back