Reviewers wanted for reviewing Hisound’ new wooden earphones.
Mar 7, 2012 at 4:54 PM Post #114 of 126
Got mine yesterday, burning in too, but from the quick session i listened to them they sound pretty good. Big bass!!!

Mar 8, 2012 at 9:14 AM Post #115 of 126
I got mine today, a quick listen, alot of clarity, big bass, but it burns in nicely so far.

Strange though, i was expecting 2, but its not a problem, myself + Gerrit will alternate.

Mar 12, 2012 at 5:49 AM Post #119 of 126
Quote:
I think the correct term is lots of sub bass. I got mine a week ago or so.

Had mine too, and no not just subbass, midbass aswell, the bass doesn't take that long to burn in, the highs do however. They can be harsh and sibilant (to my sensitive ears) for a while, but they do settle down, heck even Skrillex's Kyoto doesn't cause sibilant issues anymore, and that pretty much defines pain on sum systems.

They really do make me dance in public :p it will still be a while before my review is finalised, I'm going to use them for a week, use competitors for a week, use them again, AB test, and then a hell week of durability testing via my paramedic IEM destroying brother, then ill post conclusive results.

For those into electronic get "Fasten your Seatbelt" (PrototypeRaptor Bootleg) by Pendulum. Seems to be a good song for these.

I officially Dub these the DubCannons. (was having fun coming up with nicknames, e.g. SubCannons, WooferBombs) they all seem appropriate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back