Review: RIVA S - High Performance Mobile Speaker
Nov 2, 2016 at 9:09 PM Post #33 of 62
Hello! As was mentioned in the thread elsewhere, please feel free to reach out to us via support [at] rivaaudio [dot] com. We would be more than happy to provide the latest firmware, answer questions, or provide other general customer support.

Thank you,
RIVA Audio

Nov 11, 2016 at 6:50 PM Post #37 of 62
Hello,

In the case of hooking up two RIVA S speakers with a wired connection, we would recommend that you don't try to split it into left/right channel. For the best audio quality and output you would need to run stereo into both speakers. If you are wanting to get the speakers setup in left/right channel stereo, the best way would be to utilize the TrueWireless mode. 

If you have any other questions feel free to post here or contact us.

Thank you,
RIVA Audio

Nov 14, 2016 at 12:27 AM Post #38 of 62
Very helpful.  I'm in the market for either the Riva Turbo X or two of the Riva S's for my bedroom.  I probably won't need the high end of the X's volume, but wouldn't mind the better bass, although the stereo mode on the S is also promising.  Any thoughts on which way I should go?

Nov 14, 2016 at 1:26 AM Post #39 of 62
  Very helpful.  I'm in the market for either the Riva Turbo X or two of the Riva S's for my bedroom.  I probably won't need the high end of the X's volume, but wouldn't mind the better bass, although the stereo mode on the S is also promising.  Any thoughts on which way I should go?

Great at this time good offer going on offical website.
Get two riva s for $199 "or" one turbox for $199.
My suggestion is go for two riva s  at $199.Really a very good deal indeed.

Nov 14, 2016 at 5:37 PM Post #40 of 62
Hello,

The RIVA S is handy for being able to throw into a bag easily and take with you, or if you're traveling a lot, or if you want the left/right channel stereo experience. The Turbo X we often see people moving from room to room in their home - But as you mentioned, you may be less interested in the additional volume. The good news is, we do have a satisfaction guarantee, so if you got one and decided it wasn't right for you, you could return it to us within the satisfaction guarantee period.

If you have any other comments or questions, please let us know.

Thank you,
RIVA Audio

Nov 30, 2016 at 1:27 AM Post #42 of 62
  Hello,

The RIVA S is handy for being able to throw into a bag easily and take with you, or if you're traveling a lot, or if you want the left/right channel stereo experience. The Turbo X we often see people moving from room to room in their home - But as you mentioned, you may be less interested in the additional volume. The good news is, we do have a satisfaction guarantee, so if you got one and decided it wasn't right for you, you could return it to us within the satisfaction guarantee period.

If you have any other comments or questions, please let us know.

Thank you,
RIVA Audio

Would it be okay to but 2 Riva S and a Riva X, I will keep one or the other?  I am really torn, I think I want a Turbo X because it can get louder better bass etc.. but 2 Turbo S could be as loud, but not go deep enough, but also take when traveling. 

Quote:
My 2 Riva S arrived! Just in time for my trip to New Orleans. Will report back!

Anything to report? hope you had a great time in New Orleans. Thanks

Dec 1, 2016 at 11:37 AM Post #43 of 62
Hello guys today i am sharing my riva s mod to get way better sound.The stock  sound is really sucks;though i am with latest firmware.

What it improves:-
if you feel too much bass no matter what genere played;this is for you.You will get punchy bass.
Vocal now breathes that do not hide behind bass bloom;it really openup.

Steps:-
Unscrew all the screw like the below pics.
After that just put anything between the metal housing and plastic cover.its is also important to solve vocal congession.
Thats all ;no need to open it completely.For more details check below pics.

Disclaimer/warning:-
As this mod hinder the waterproof capability;so strictly for indoor use only.
Regarding warrenty i cannot say ;company always say void warrenty.
During start it sound something odd;but no need to worry as the bass tweeter emits pressure from the holes.
After first switch on ;it will not make any noise no matter which genere music you play.
And at last do at your own risk.i do not think its that much hard.:wink:

Dec 1, 2016 at 7:52 PM Post #44 of 62
Hello Blur510,

Originally Posted by Blur510

Would it be okay to but 2 Riva S and a Riva X, I will keep one or the other?  I am really torn, I think I want a Turbo X because it can get louder better bass etc.. but 2 Turbo S could be as loud, but not go deep enough, but also take when traveling. 

We offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, and partners on Amazon and elsewhere usually have generous return policies as well. So, if you decided that the sound of one of the speakers was not what you were looking for you should be covered to send it back. 

Any other questions, feel free to let us know.

Thank you,
RIVA Audio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back