Review: RIVA S - High Performance Mobile Speaker
Dec 4, 2016 at 3:20 PM Post #46 of 62
We do have a distribution partner in Canada.  Stay tuned for more on the WAND Series.
regular_smile .gif

Dec 4, 2016 at 5:49 PM Post #48 of 62
Well how about givng e the link please... I'm trying to give you some business afterall..Canada hi-fi has no active wrbsite

Unless it is blocked in Canada, you can go to rivaaudio.com.

Dec 4, 2016 at 5:57 PM Post #49 of 62
Thanks moedawg140, I but realize that...nothing shows international sales...and am presuming shop is for US Cust because cart doesn't offer options for other countries or links to other vendors.

You ask chord this question and you get the specific vendors.
It's a bit of a bitch from my phone

Dec 4, 2016 at 6:03 PM Post #50 of 62
Thanks I but realize that...nothing shows international sales...and am presuming shop is for US Cust...

I'm sure riva audio will give all details in those regards soon enough.

If you have specific questions you can always contact RIVA here as well: http://support.rivaaudio.com/customer/portal/emails/new

Dec 4, 2016 at 6:05 PM Post #51 of 62
Thanks moedawg140, I but realize that...nothing shows international sales...and am presuming shop is for US Cust because cart doesn't offer options for other countries or links to other vendors.

You ask chord this question and you get the specific vendors.
It's a bit of a bitch from my phone

Haha, well Chord hasn't been the most customer friendly personally to me, as my messages to them have not been replied to. RIVA, on the other hand, as far as I know, addresses everyone and takes care of all inquiries. :normal_smile :

Dec 4, 2016 at 6:08 PM Post #52 of 62
Code:
I'm sure riva audio will give all details in those regards soon enough.

If you have specific questions you can always contact RIVA here as well: http://support.rivaaudio.com/customer/portal/emails/new

Moedawg140...yes 've sent an email earlier.

Question please ..I just went on ebay...have opp to get either S or... or the turbo x for $70 more...you've heard both I presume? I have a small space play at moderate volumes...thanks for any imput

Dec 4, 2016 at 6:09 PM Post #53 of 62
Moedawg140...Iyes 've sent an email earlier.

Question please ..I just went on ebay...have opp to get either S or... or the turbo x for $70 more...you've heard both I presume? I have a small space play mioerate volumes...thanks for any imput

Check my profile for hyperlinks to both reviews.

Cheers

Dec 30, 2016 at 5:25 PM Post #55 of 62
  I've sent my questions to Riva support on official website 28th Dec but unfortunately still have received no answer
triportsad.gif
 It is Case #8788. Could you help me please?
Happy New Year!

This should help you out. Current CDN retail for the Turbo X is $299.

Trends Electronics International Inc.
#202 2999 Underhill Ave
Burnaby, BC
V5A 3C2
Canada

Tel. 877-946-9255
Fax: 800-618-7363

Jan 1, 2017 at 11:12 PM Post #56 of 62
Hi Malinka, 

I have notified our customer support team of your case number.  We have been closed in observance of the holiday since Thursday eveniing and open again on Tuesday, January 3rd. We will be in touch not later than Tuesday.   

Thank you.

Jan 1, 2017 at 11:14 PM Post #57 of 62
Jan 1, 2017 at 11:19 PM Post #59 of 62
Happy New Year @moedawg140 and the Head-Fi community! Looking forward to seeing you in 2017!!!"

I may attend CES and see y'all there, but if we don't cross paths there, your world headquarters are only a hop, skip and jump away from me. :beerchug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back