Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM Pairings
Dec 13, 2016 at 6:29 PM Post #3,797 of 7,140
  does it work on the QP1R if we use 3.5mm TTRS jack on it?

For reference, all is good when listening to the 3.5mm TRRS HIFIMAN "Xiao Hei" Balanced Earphone (the IEM that came packaged with the HIFIMAN SuperMini) with the QP1R.

Dec 13, 2016 at 7:43 PM Post #3,800 of 7,140
No, the QP1R does not have a balanced output.

I consider that a plus, so I don't have to have another set of cables just for balanced.

Dec 13, 2016 at 10:00 PM Post #3,802 of 7,140
Am using a Chord Mojo with a Cavalli Liquid Carbon and either an iPod Touch or FiiO X5 or X5II . I have recently acquired a QP1R. What is the best way I can connect it to the Mojo and LC?

The QP1R should have a digital optical audio adapter. Put the adapter on the end of tosilink optical audio cable. That end goes into the QP1R, the other end goes into your dac. But I have no knowledge of the Mojo.

Dec 13, 2016 at 10:39 PM Post #3,803 of 7,140
Am using a Chord Mojo with a Cavalli Liquid Carbon and either an iPod Touch or FiiO X5 or X5II . I have recently acquired a QP1R. What is the best way I can connect it to the Mojo and LC?
I think there is no need for anything out of the QP1R myself other than a Liquid Spark. I haven't heard just the amp on the Mojo so I can't say for sure but the QP1R needs nothing other than I love the sound of the Spark. Your not going to get the benefit of the Mojo's dac as I believe the QP1R can not be used as a transport but I could be wrong.

Dec 13, 2016 at 10:46 PM Post #3,804 of 7,140

QP1R to Mojo, you can use a 3.5mm to Toslink optical cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back