1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM Pairings

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by moedawg140, Aug 25, 2015.
First

Back
438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447
449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458
Next

Last
  1. zappazappazappa
    It looks as if it should work. But I am not going to say that it definitely will - you should either ask a Questyle dealer or Questyle themselves.

2. Amber Rain

Yes, looks to be ok. I use a full to mini optical cable to hook up my QP1R / Mac to my amp, much better then faffing around with an adaptor. Works great.

3. tunes
    Thanks

4. Quadfather
    @moedawg140 , have not checked them with you for a while. Just wanted to say that I hope you're doing well.

moedawg140 likes this.
  5. moedawg140 Contributor
    Hey! Thanks so much for the message and mention, they were very appreciated! I’ve been so busy with life (mainly family and teaching job), but blessed to be here working, driving, coaching and running as well. Speaking of running, I’ll be running my first marathon (LA Marathon) tomorrow morning! I’ve already ran a half marathon (Surf City Huntington Beach) last month, and I train everyday with either the wrestling teams that I coach, or the running club that I’m a part of.

Hope all is well with everyone, and never stop reaching your dreams!

6. Quadfather

I am so glad that you were doing so well! So great to hear.

moedawg140 likes this.
  7. UELong
    I'd actually been wondering how things were going too. Sounds like you're all healed up and running. Thank God.

moedawg140 and Quadfather like this.
  8. Darren Cotter
    Hi

I'm having problems installing the Questyle USB DAC v3.30.0 drivers on a Windows 10 laptop. When I install the driver it comes up in device manager with a yellow triangle and Questyle's driver app says no device connected.

I've never had an issue before and I've installed the Questyle drivers on a number of systems over the years.

EDIT: The v4.11.0 QP2R drivers work, but would still like to use V3.30.0 if someone can tell me the solution.

Regards

Darren

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  9. tunes
    I am having trouble with an album that I added a cover.jpg image to in the file and despite deleting the original file and replacing with the correct cover art image, the old image still shows up. Any suggestions? I did the delete and resave for the new image on my laptop directly to the SD card[/QUOTE]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    Quadfather likes this.
  10. Quadfather
    [/QUOTE]

That happened to me once and I just deleted all the images from the individual tracks in Windows 10 tagging and then just added again for the whole album

11. tunes
    That happened to me once and I just deleted all the images from the individual tracks in Windows 10 tagging and then just added again for the whole album[/QUOTE]
    Not sure what you mean exactly since I use Apple Mac Book Pro but what is strange is that when the file is viewed on the Mac the cover.jpg image is correct but on the QP1R it shows a different image. I deleted the entire folder on the SD card and put even a different cover.jpg image on the replacement file and it still defaults to the wrong image on the QP1R. Very bizarre

Quadfather likes this.
  12. Quadfather
    Not sure what you mean exactly since I use Apple Mac Book Pro but what is strange is that when the file is viewed on the Mac the cover.jpg image is correct but on the QP1R it shows a different image. I deleted the entire folder on the SD card and put even a different cover.jpg image on the replacement file and it still defaults to the wrong image on the QP1R. Very bizarre[/QUOTE]

That is odd.

13. rr12267
    After inserting the updated micro sd card, did you go into settings and update the media library?

14. tunes
    Yes
    Tried that as well and the old image still displays. I think it’s obsessed. What’s more bizarre is that the retained image is a photo of a receipt for something in German.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  15. Frida309
First

Back
438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447
449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458
Next

Last