Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM Pairings
Mar 23, 2019 at 5:10 PM Post #6,709 of 7,140
@moedawg140 , have not checked them with you for a while. Just wanted to say that I hope you're doing well.

Mar 23, 2019 at 7:34 PM Post #6,710 of 7,140
@moedawg140 , have not checked them with you for a while. Just wanted to say that I hope you're doing well.
Hey! Thanks so much for the message and mention, they were very appreciated! I’ve been so busy with life (mainly family and teaching job), but blessed to be here working, driving, coaching and running as well. Speaking of running, I’ll be running my first marathon (LA Marathon) tomorrow morning! I’ve already ran a half marathon (Surf City Huntington Beach) last month, and I train everyday with either the wrestling teams that I coach, or the running club that I’m a part of.

Hope all is well with everyone, and never stop reaching your dreams!

Mar 23, 2019 at 8:01 PM Post #6,711 of 7,140
Hey! Thanks so much for the message and mention, they were very appreciated! I’ve been so busy with life (mainly family and teaching job), but blessed to be here working, driving, coaching and running as well. Speaking of running, I’ll be running my first marathon (LA Marathon) tomorrow morning! I’ve already ran a half marathon (Surf City Huntington Beach) last month, and I train everyday with either the wrestling teams that I coach, or the running club that I’m a part of.

I am so glad that you were doing so well! So great to hear.

Mar 23, 2019 at 8:08 PM Post #6,712 of 7,140

I'd actually been wondering how things were going too. Sounds like you're all healed up and running. Thank God.

Mar 24, 2019 at 5:33 AM Post #6,713 of 7,140
Hi

I'm having problems installing the Questyle USB DAC v3.30.0 drivers on a Windows 10 laptop. When I install the driver it comes up in device manager with a yellow triangle and Questyle's driver app says no device connected.

I've never had an issue before and I've installed the Questyle drivers on a number of systems over the years.

EDIT: The v4.11.0 QP2R drivers work, but would still like to use V3.30.0 if someone can tell me the solution.

Regards

Darren

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2019 at 5:03 PM Post #6,714 of 7,140
I am having trouble with an album that I added a cover.jpg image to in the file and despite deleting the original file and replacing with the correct cover art image, the old image still shows up. Any suggestions? I did the delete and resave for the new image on my laptop directly to the SD card[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2019 at 5:15 PM Post #6,715 of 7,140
I am having trouble with an album that I added a cover.jpg image to in the file and despite deleting the original file and replacing with the correct cover art image, the old image still shows up. Any suggestions? I did the delete and resave for the new image on my laptop directly to the SD card
[/QUOTE]

That happened to me once and I just deleted all the images from the individual tracks in Windows 10 tagging and then just added again for the whole album

Mar 30, 2019 at 6:45 PM Post #6,716 of 7,140

That happened to me once and I just deleted all the images from the individual tracks in Windows 10 tagging and then just added again for the whole album[/QUOTE]
Not sure what you mean exactly since I use Apple Mac Book Pro but what is strange is that when the file is viewed on the Mac the cover.jpg image is correct but on the QP1R it shows a different image. I deleted the entire folder on the SD card and put even a different cover.jpg image on the replacement file and it still defaults to the wrong image on the QP1R. Very bizarre

Mar 30, 2019 at 6:48 PM Post #6,717 of 7,140
That happened to me once and I just deleted all the images from the individual tracks in Windows 10 tagging and then just added again for the whole album
Not sure what you mean exactly since I use Apple Mac Book Pro but what is strange is that when the file is viewed on the Mac the cover.jpg image is correct but on the QP1R it shows a different image. I deleted the entire folder on the SD card and put even a different cover.jpg image on the replacement file and it still defaults to the wrong image on the QP1R. Very bizarre[/QUOTE]

That is odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back