Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM Pairings
Sep 13, 2017 at 10:10 AM Post #5,341 of 7,140
I've got my opinions about all you've mentioned, but, at least the 400GB Micro SD cards should be compatible with both the QP1R and QP2R, as the standard should currently be able to handle as high as 2 terabyte Micro SD cards.

@moedawg140 I would like to hear your opinions if your so inclined and I hope your correct about 400GB cards but will have to wait on that until prices come down a bit.

Sep 13, 2017 at 10:33 AM Post #5,342 of 7,140
@moedawg140 I would like to hear your opinions if your so inclined and I hope your correct about 400GB cards but will have to wait on that until prices come down a bit.
Can't wait for that. Have lots of hi-res music for those huge cards. But, I also remember hearing discussions about diminishing stability due to physical size of uSD cards and the amount of memory being squeezed on to them. I'll be waiting for some reaction or feedback from users of them.

Sep 13, 2017 at 8:49 PM Post #5,343 of 7,140
I'm going to wait until the next firmware update(s) before I voice my opinions publicly, since I've voiced them to the powers that be - but I have a strong feeling you'll be finding out at least some of my thoughts even after the next QP1R and/or QP2R update(s).

If you really, really want to know ASAP (even though things may change in update(s)), send me a PM, we'll chat.

Sep 13, 2017 at 9:01 PM Post #5,344 of 7,140
Update: When I tried my Angies and didn't hear the noise in the right channel, I was in bed with my head under our window AC. In the light of day, the noise is still there, although quieter than the highly sensative Shures. I may end up having to send it in for repairs, after all. It'll have to wait its turn as other repairs come first. This makes me miss the ol' days when something could be fixed at least in the same city where one lives. Oh well...

Sep 13, 2017 at 9:12 PM Post #5,345 of 7,140
Update: When I tried my Angies and didn't hear the noise in the right channel, I was in bed with my head under our window AC. In the light of day, the noise is still there, although quieter than the highly sensative Shures. I may end up having to send it in for repairs, after all. It'll have to wait its turn as other repairs come first. This makes me miss the ol' days when something could be fixed at least in the same city where one lives. Oh well...
If you send in the Angie, JH Audio is currently open for business (even though FedEx may or may not be shipping from JH's headquarters as of this post).

Sep 13, 2017 at 9:20 PM Post #5,346 of 7,140
If you send in the Angie, JH Audio is currently open for business (even though FedEx may or may not be shipping from JH's headquarters as of this post).
NNo, I'm afraid it's the QP itself generating the noise. California, here it comes. Maybe while it's there, I'll ask them for a cautionary battery change against the future. I'll think about it.

Sep 14, 2017 at 1:38 AM Post #5,347 of 7,140
NNo, I'm afraid it's the QP itself generating the noise. California, here it comes. Maybe while it's there, I'll ask them for a cautionary battery change against the future. I'll think about it.
Oh, my apologies!

Hopefully you'll get the issue(s) fixed/taken care of ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back