Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM Pairings
Sep 1, 2017 at 10:16 PM Post #5,312 of 7,140
Speaking of music the new Bob Fossil album "Safety Meeting" is out today and can be streamed on Bandcamp and Spotify. FLAC download sounds pretty sweet. Shameless plug from a dad but good music is good music!
Kinda Jam band with solid songs and lyrics.
Peace, out ✌️

Sep 1, 2017 at 10:28 PM Post #5,313 of 7,140
Speaking of music the new Bob Fossil album "Safety Meeting" is out today and can be streamed on Bandcamp and Spotify. FLAC download sounds pretty sweet. Shameless plug from a dad but good music is good music!
Peace, out ✌️
Nice plug, love it!!

I'll check it out when I can, my friend!

I'll add song(s) of his to the QP1R Playlist as well.

Thanks again for plugging your son's band!

Sep 2, 2017 at 4:03 PM Post #5,315 of 7,140
Now with a 400 GB card coming, I am thinking what other one slot dap should I go with to pair with the QP1R.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2017 at 6:01 PM Post #5,316 of 7,140
Peace, out ✌️
Beautiful album!

I added "Marionette" and "Tailor Made" to the QP1R playlist!

Sep 2, 2017 at 6:03 PM Post #5,317 of 7,140
Love Ahmad Jamal Mosaic boxset, though this single recording a good place to start for those unfamiliar with his music. Ahmad was huge influence on Miles Davis as well as other Jazz and popular music musicians past and present.

Thank you for this. Amazing piece of music.

Sep 2, 2017 at 9:47 PM Post #5,319 of 7,140
Hey everyone, I found I nice leather like case for my QP1R.. it is only $14 on ebay .. the fit is initially tight but if you keep slapping the leather case like a baseball mitt it will soften and the case will be just right .. for the link below chose the iPhone 6S option ..
http://m.ebay.com/itm/CHIC-FLAP-REA...ASE-COVER-POUCH-RANGE-OF-MODELS-/222171899269
Are the metal buckles/buttons a hindrance to your QP1R screen or glass backing? Just based on pictures, it looks like the metal buttons may be of possible hindrance in the case of a fall.

Sep 3, 2017 at 3:15 AM Post #5,320 of 7,140
Are the metal buckles/buttons a hindrance to your QP1R screen or glass backing? Just based on pictures, it looks like the metal buttons may be of possible hindrance in the case of a fall.

I don't think so, the case is padded a bit behind each button. Also, the case is for an iPhone which has a glass front.

I guess if you step hard directly on a button it could lead to a pressure point on the glass. So my advice is don't step down hard on it

I don't think it will provide complete protection during a fall down a flight of concrete steps.

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2017 at 4:04 PM Post #5,323 of 7,140
I finally joined Spotify so I could use it to hear new music before buying. Of course the second thing I did was download the QP1R playlist generated by our host moedawg140, thank you for putting that together for us! I'll be spending my day on planes tomorrow listening to everyone's contributions :)
Oh, the first thing I did was listen to Bob Fossil!

Sep 7, 2017 at 5:17 PM Post #5,324 of 7,140
I finally joined Spotify so I could use it to hear new music before buying. Of course the second thing I did was download the QP1R playlist generated by our host moedawg140, thank you for putting that together for us! I'll be spending my day on planes tomorrow listening to everyone's contributions :)
Oh, the first thing I did was listen to Bob Fossil!
The thanks goes to those who have contributed, for sure. You guys/gals are sincerely awesome!

I'm looking forward to adding to the playlists (QP2R Playlist also), for as long as I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back