Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM Pairings
May 14, 2017 at 10:04 AM Post #4,756 of 7,140
It's all good my friend. We are all learning together! Hmm...can you send me the link of the other video, now I'm curious...

I really love Shure products as well, as my first audiophile product was the SE530. Finally got to meet some of the Shure staff at AXPONA last year and talked like we have been best buddies (they haven't posted in years but said they've read my Shure posts).

I'd like to see a few more products with different types of implemented technology, but what they have currently is still cream of the crop.

I'd listen to the Vega and the Andromeda if you can - currently my favorites in the Campfire Audio lineup. Make sure you have a good seal with the Andromeda, as creating a snug seal can be more difficult than the smaller and curvier body of the Vega.

I am not sure this is you, because I have never seen your picture. I typed CanJam 2017 with you real name, Maurice, and this came up from a New York show...

May 14, 2017 at 10:34 AM Post #4,757 of 7,140
I am not sure this is you, because I have never seen your picture. I typed CanJam 2017 with you real name, Maurice, and this came up from a New York show...

Lol! No, that isn't me. That's another handsome fellow.

There's a bunch of pics of me on this site. I know there's some in the CanJam London 2016 reviews thread I created (currently in my signature, and permanently located in my profile). :grinning:

May 14, 2017 at 11:10 AM Post #4,758 of 7,140
Lol! No, that isn't me. That's another handsome fellow.

There's a bunch of pics of me on this site. I know there's some in the CanJam London 2016 reviews thread I created (currently in my signature, and permanently located in my profile). :grinning:

I love putting a face with a name. I will look for some pics, unless you have links. I have never been able to pull off handsome. LOL

May 14, 2017 at 1:30 PM Post #4,759 of 7,140
May 14, 2017 at 1:38 PM Post #4,760 of 7,140
@Quadfather, you can even check the very thread you're posting on -- my review (first post of this thread) has a couple of pictures of me of the culinary mega superstar Gordon Ramsay. Really nice guy and fitter in person than I would have imagined.

May 14, 2017 at 1:52 PM Post #4,761 of 7,140
K
@Quadfather, you can even check the very thread you're posting on -- my review (first post of this thread) has a couple of pictures of me of the culinary mega superstar Gordon Ramsay. Really nice guy and fitter in person than I would have imagined.

Great pictures! You are one of the main reasons I own the Questyle QP1R. You always respond quickly and give a ton of useful information. I hope to meet sometime at a meet. Gotta save the green! Quadruplets are expensive. LOL

May 14, 2017 at 3:50 PM Post #4,762 of 7,140
K

Great pictures! You are one of the main reasons I own the Questyle QP1R. You always respond quickly and give a ton of useful information. I hope to meet sometime at a meet. Gotta save the green! Quadruplets are expensive. LOL
Thank you sir, appreciate the kind words. I read your posts as well and I enjoy the positivity behind them. Life is sometimes negative so it's nice to read uplifting things, and appreciate your uplifting posts.

Trust me, I totally feel you about saving green. If we meet (LA Audio Show is the first weekend of June and then it's CanJam in London and SF meet in August [you can take a vacation to one of the meets]) I'll bring some really economical gear that I think you may like so you'll save some moolah yet have some gear that sounds very good for their prices.

Hope to see you at one of these events!

May 17, 2017 at 3:48 AM Post #4,764 of 7,140
Hi

If I wanted to purchase a QP1R from one of the UK suppliers, how can I know if I am getting the newer version?

Regards

Darren
Hey, if the price has been increased then it is the new version. Shoot a message or ask your UK dealer if they have a new wheel QP1R and they should be able to let you know.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
May 17, 2017 at 10:36 AM Post #4,766 of 7,140
Thanks for the reply. What is the UK price of the new version?

In the US, the new version is $100 more than the old version. That may give you a guide with currency exchange rates as to the UK price difference.

May 18, 2017 at 6:33 AM Post #4,767 of 7,140
Hey everyone.

It's been a while since I've had a chance to get on here. A quick update on things. I've recently returned from my office in Shenzhen, China, the factory. We have moved our offices to a much larger building and have greatly increased our staff, yet again.

We are building a whole new website, you can go to www.questyleaudio.com and see some of the changes/improvements as they are happening.

As you read this, we are launching the new QP2R and CMA400i in Munich and will have the official North American launch in less than a couple weeks at the LA Audio Show June 2, 3 and 4. If you are in the LA area, please stop by, say hello and listen to the new goodies!! You can find us in the HeadGear Extreme as well as Room 112.

You can read more about the QP2R here: http://www.head-fi.org/f/threads/questyle-qp2r.850266/.

A lot of really exciting things happening here at Questyle and we can't wait to share them with you!! In the mean time, both myself and Alan, Netforce, are available to answer any questions and offer you any assistance you may need. Feel free to send either of us a PM or email us at info_usa@questyleaudio.com. Below are a few pictures of the new QP2R & CMA400i.

Stay Tuned!!

B2

QP2R Launch 1.jpg

QP2R Launch 2.jpg

All the exciting details on the QP2R can be found here
http://www.questyleaudio.com/product-QP2R

And the highly anticipated CMA400i.......

CMA400i Launch.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back