Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM Pairings
Mar 20, 2017 at 6:51 PM Post #4,531 of 7,140
Loving the single "Good Life (with G-Eazy & Kehlani)" with the Sensaphonics 3D AARO 3D-2.  Paired with the QP1R, most any song is seriously legit!

biggrin.gif

bigsmile_face.gif

ksc75smile.gif

Mar 20, 2017 at 7:16 PM Post #4,532 of 7,140
Added the "29 #Strafford APTS" track!
Added "I'm Running" from Big Generator!
Feel free to discuss about anything you'd like with regards to the QP1R!

How are you liking the QP1R pairing with your Layla? Did you get the universal or the custom?

What's your favorite pairing with the QP1R?

Mobile = QP1R + CV5 + K10C & IE800 & B/W P7
Home = CDM + QP1R + K10C
Home = Sometimes QP1R as source > Optical > Esoteric K05 as DAC > ALO ST6 amp > UTOPIA = Goose bump good,,,,, 

Mar 20, 2017 at 7:16 PM Post #4,533 of 7,140
I love Heart on th QP1R. "These Dreams" and "Alone" are two of my favorites.

Mar 20, 2017 at 9:02 PM Post #4,537 of 7,140
Got my Pelican 1120 sorted. QP1R/64 Audio U6 IEM's/charger and cable/Klipsch X-10 for total isolation/Polks for the gym/Monk+ for keeping it real. And blue because it is the best.
[ATTACHMENT=4416]IMG_1431.JPG (39k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT] 

I agree that blue is the best.

Mar 20, 2017 at 9:17 PM Post #4,538 of 7,140
Home = CDM + QP1R + K10C
Home = Sometimes QP1R as source > Optical > Esoteric K05 as DAC > ALO ST6 amp > UTOPIA = Goose bump good,,,,, 

ALO's gear is most always awesome!

The IE800 pairs well with the QP1R, especially for a single dynamic.

The Utopia is actually not too shabby paired with the QP1R: high gain!

Mar 20, 2017 at 9:19 PM Post #4,539 of 7,140

Added the "29 #Strafford APTS" track!
Added "I'm Running" from Big Generator!

How are you liking the QP1R pairing with your Layla? Did you get the universal or the custom?

What's your favorite pairing with the QP1R?

Home = CDM + QP1R + K10C

ST6!!

beerchug.gif

Mar 20, 2017 at 9:25 PM Post #4,540 of 7,140
I think it would be easier to say what doesn't sound good with the QP1R.

Mar 20, 2017 at 9:39 PM Post #4,541 of 7,140
I love Heart on th QP1R. "These Dreams" and "Alone" are two of my favorites.

Amazing selections! Now that's what's up.

I have such a soft spot for 80's hits!

Those are most definitely added to the QP1R Playlist.

[rule]

Never be afraid or possibly intimidated to post your favorite songs/songs you really like paired with the QP1R on this thread - as I never intended this thread to be only and solely about the QP1R. Multiple component pairings, multiple amplifier comparisons and pairings, multiple IEM and headphone comparisons and pairings with multiple music tracks/albums are all in my review and this thread as a whole.

Also not wanting to turn this into a debate either, feel free to focus attention elsewhere if happiness with info/advice/recommendations isn't quite your thing.

I'm going to keep it pushing, and I'm happy for those that have made the thread positive and critical as well - keep sharing whatever you'd like. I know I've been ecstatic learning about new artists, also new awesome headphone and component pairings from those that have contributed. For that, I give a hearty Thank You!

Much love.

Mar 21, 2017 at 4:34 AM Post #4,542 of 7,140
Amazing selections! Now that's what's up.

I have such a soft spot for 80's hits!

Those are most definitely added to the QP1R Playlist.

[rule]

Never be afraid or possibly intimidated to post your favorite songs/songs you really like paired with the QP1R on this thread - as I never intended this thread to be only and solely about the QP1R. Multiple component pairings, multiple amplifier comparisons and pairings, multiple IEM and headphone comparisons and pairings with multiple music tracks/albums are all in my review and this thread as a whole.

Also not wanting to turn this into a debate either, feel free to focus attention elsewhere if happiness with info/advice/recommendations isn't quite your thing.

I'm going to keep it pushing, and I'm happy for those that have made the thread positive and critical as well - keep sharing whatever you'd like. I know I've been ecstatic learning about new artists, also new awesome headphone and component pairings from those that have contributed. For that, I give a hearty Thank You!

Much love.

Very well said Maurice. This is your review thread and covers all aspects of listening and enjoying music with this great DAP.

Mar 22, 2017 at 10:06 AM Post #4,545 of 7,140
Simon & Garfunke's Mrs. Robinson and Scarborough Fair sound fantastic, but what really doesn't on this DAP

Nice and classic tracks - added!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back