REVIEW: Ostry KC06
Apr 17, 2014 at 5:33 AM Post #992 of 2,536
I'm excited for you too SyedZ2ez4, hope you can post your unbiased comparison of KC06 vs GR07 soon so that'll benefit future potential KC06ers. Here's wishing you audio bliss with your new KC06.

Awww sorri I do not have the gr07 nor tried any of vsonic phones. I can't help you with that.

Guys I think i am the most newbie of novice audiophile here so I may sound crazy but bear with me haha I have however auditioned the Shure se535, w4r, JH audio pro 5s and my dad having UE900. These were the highest end iem i have auditioned. My ears aren't well trained like most of you guys but all i can say for now that these blew me away even more than the ax35 did for me. For me i thought the w4r were abit laid back thus prefering the UE900. Is it crazy to say I'd prefer my KC06 over the westones? I loved the UE900 so much I thought how could any iem get better than this then listening to the Ax35 i saw the difference between a high end iem and a cheap one ahah Ax35 did well in the bass department but arent so great in the mids and highs. Its V shaped so probably not even fair to compare but those were my opinion. With the Ostry here, before trying, all i prayed for was to have better performance in the mids and highs than the ax35 considering the price. Only to realise that the KC06 were soooooooo good that i can confidently say it beats the crap out of the Ax35. To me they sound as good as the higher iem especially UE900. Its a crazy claim i know
frown.gif
 . How is it possible that a 10mm single driver can sound like 4 drivers from the UE900? Am i having the Mochill disease or something? hahah You guys may not believe me but like H20 said these things need to be heard! How Ostry were able to tune them this good at this price is mind blowing. Anyways this is just my initial impression. My source were from HTC one unamped and Rockboxed Classic unamped too.

Apr 17, 2014 at 5:37 AM Post #993 of 2,536
Tuning single driver dynamic IEM to be good is not impossible, it's just that many companies that did capitalize this by pricing them as outrageously too. :/

And glad you're liking them. :D

Apr 17, 2014 at 6:05 AM Post #996 of 2,536
Apr 17, 2014 at 6:09 AM Post #998 of 2,536
Thanks for the info nehcrow, I'll wait for the new KC06A review before taking the plunge

I'm thinking the same but those KC06A reviews better start popping up soon otherwise I don't think I'll be able to wait :wink:

Awww sorri I do not have the gr07 nor tried any of vsonic phones. I can't help you with that.

Hey man, appreciate the effort but please make it a habit not to comment on the performance on gear you haven't heard. I really just mean this as an advice, no hard feelings :)

Apr 17, 2014 at 6:15 AM Post #1,000 of 2,536
SyedZ2ez4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francisk View Post
Sorry if this has been asked before but how does KC06 compare with Vsonic VSD1S....advantages and disadvantages if any. Thanks.

Quote:
Members here were saying that KC06 beats even the gr07 and gr07BE, while mine are still on its way i bet it can beat the the VSD1S no problem.

Hmm, the quoting doesn't seen to work for me suddenly......

I read this as if he was saying that the KC06 will be better than the VSD1S. If that's not the case I'm sorry for my comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back