REVIEW: Ostry KC06
May 2, 2014 at 1:35 PM Post #1,531 of 2,536
Some KC06A impressions from China:

"Compared to kc06, significantly increased low frequency sound field slightly expanded, more domineering appearance"

"Always cost-effective high, analytical good, with low-frequency elastic dive better, the sound field is also big, male good to hear, listening to pop Very Good, very much like"

"Workmanship is very good, good quality, sound than the siege progressed more than a little bit, I think the price is higher than the siege!"

May 2, 2014 at 2:44 PM Post #1,533 of 2,536
It might be as awesome as the KC06 but in a different way. Pumped!

May 2, 2014 at 3:07 PM Post #1,535 of 2,536
Here is something I found about the Ostry KC06A's, mainly packaging, etc.
http://www.pt80.net/thread-639588-1-1.html

Edit: Not sure if the following is real, just some pictures.:
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=38438364589
http://product.dangdang.com/1287956605.html

May 2, 2014 at 8:11 PM Post #1,537 of 2,536
Just got them!! Super quick shipping by shenzenaudio. Impressions will be added later.

Edit 1:

OMG!!!!! Don't want to get ahead of myself but these blow everything I've ever owned out of the water(not saying a whole lot but still). And they are extremely easy to drive... 1 tick on my s3 and it's almost to loud lol

Even my brother, who is normally like beats ftw, was beyond impressed with these. Saying things like the bass is really tight, and that he is hearing things he has never heard before. Good to see the audiophile in him coming out

May 2, 2014 at 8:52 PM Post #1,538 of 2,536
Just got them!! Super quick shipping by shenzenaudio. Impressions will be added later.

Edit 1:

OMG!!!!! Don't want to get ahead of myself but these blow everything I've ever owned out of the water(not saying a whole lot but still). And they are extremely easy to drive... 1 tick on my s3 and it's almost to loud lol

Even my brother, who is normally like beats ftw, was beyond impressed with these. Saying things like the bass is really tight, and that he is hearing things he has never heard before. Good to see the audiophile in him coming out

Congratulations!

I'm glad you found the iem for you, hopefully those ostries will attract other consumers and convert them to audiophiles!

They have to prepare their wallets though!

May 2, 2014 at 9:23 PM Post #1,539 of 2,536
Wats the diff betw kc06 n havi3....anyone..?:p

May 2, 2014 at 9:30 PM Post #1,540 of 2,536
  Some KC06A impressions from China:

"Compared to kc06, significantly increased low frequency sound field slightly expanded, more domineering appearance"

"Always cost-effective high, analytical good, with low-frequency elastic dive better, the sound field is also big, male good to hear, listening to pop Very Good, very much like"

"Workmanship is very good, good quality, sound than the siege progressed more than a little bit, I think the price is higher than the siege!"

So far sounds like Havi B3 Pro I vs Pro II, doesn't it?

May 2, 2014 at 10:04 PM Post #1,541 of 2,536
noob question, how many drivers are there in the kc06?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back