Review Opportunity - Dekoni Audio's Headphone Hero Travel Case
Jun 2, 2021 at 1:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17
Hey Head-Fiers!

Dekoni Audio is looking for a few reviewers to offer some constructive criticism on our new Headphone Hero.

HERO-1.JPG
What is the Headphone Hero? Its our new hardshell custom SKB case which features a removable omega stand and other important features to keep your cans safe. Whether you are traveling or need a good storage solution the Headphone Hero is up to the task.

HERO-5.JPG

So what are we requesting from you? Dekoni Audio wants to get a few review units out to a small group of Head-Fiers to put the Headphone Hero to task. Being a completely custom interior design we would like to see what the feedback and critique is from fellow headphone enthusiasts.

Are you interested in writing a review for the Hero? We just have one small requirement. You need to have previous review content hosted on Head-Fi showing off your beautiful literary skills! If you have the skills to pay to the bills then send us a PM on Head-Fi with a link to some of your fine content. If chosen we will get in contact with you to arrange shipment.

This offer is only available to persons located in the United States.

Last edited:
Dekoni Audio Stay updated on Dekoni Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Dekoni Audio @dekoniaudio http://www.dekoniaudio.com sales@dekoniaudio.com
Jun 2, 2021 at 2:40 PM Post #2 of 17
Nice case looks bullet proof 😛😎

Jun 2, 2021 at 3:00 PM Post #3 of 17
i miss more compartments, hard to review something with 2 phtos and without a price, so... Looks like an audeze case, without the audeze logo, so great to put any headphone inside, audeze or non audeze... but apart from that, if i am allowed to be honest here, price is very important here, because this kind of cases, you can find them in several qualities for several prices, all those prices lower than what we are used to seeing... :wink:

Jun 2, 2021 at 3:06 PM Post #4 of 17
Looks great from the pictures.

Jun 2, 2021 at 3:06 PM Post #5 of 17
Interesting concept. The stand looks like it will not last too long if someone actually puts it to lots of travel use. I dont really see the need for a removable stand honestly. That area in the case would be better served for storage of cables, pads, etc.

Can you provide the dimensions?

Jun 2, 2021 at 4:41 PM Post #7 of 17
Rather than selling expensive headphones in cases that just take storage space, high-end brands should do something like this or partner with Dekoni. As someone who commuted to work before COVID, that's the type of case I wish high-end headphone brands would offer (Audeze being an exception and maybe the Meze Empyrean). I hope my Foxtex, Sennheise or ZMF (the foam cutting in the Seahorse caseleaves to desire) would have been packed inside a case like this.

Jun 2, 2021 at 6:47 PM Post #9 of 17
Rather than selling expensive headphones in cases that just take storage space, high-end brands should do something like this or partner with Dekoni. As someone who commuted to work before COVID, that's the type of case I wish high-end headphone brands would offer (Audeze being an exception and maybe the Meze Empyrean). I hope my Foxtex, Sennheise or ZMF (the foam cutting in the Seahorse caseleaves to desire) would have been packed inside a case like this.

Would benefit the consumers by not having to pay for a case that they do not want it need.

Jun 2, 2021 at 9:08 PM Post #11 of 17
How can one review a case? Who is willing to put their cans in there and do a crash test?
Lol!! And run it over with a hummer ? A bimmer ? And some bats swing ? Remember to put your most precious headphones in it ? Like Sony R10 and so on ?
I don’t know, if I ever travel with my full sizes, I would get myself a Pelican and pluck able foam blocks

Jun 3, 2021 at 6:00 AM Post #13 of 17
Hey Head-Fiers!

Dekoni Audio is looking for a few reviewers to offer some constructive criticism on our new Headphone Hero.

HERO-1.JPG
What is the Headphone Hero? Its our new hardshell custom SKB case which features a removable omega stand and other important features to keep your cans safe. Whether you are traveling or need a good storage solution the Headphone Hero is up to the task.

HERO-5.JPG

So what are we requesting from you? Dekoni Audio wants to get a few review units out to a small group of Head-Fiers to put the Headphone Hero to task. Being a completely custom interior design we would like to see what the feedback and critique is from fellow headphone enthusiasts.

Are you interested in writing a review for the Hero? We just have one small requirement. You need to have previous review content hosted on Head-Fi showing off your beautiful literary skills! If you have the skills to pay to the bills then send us a PM on Head-Fi with a link to some of your fine content. If chosen we will get in contact with you to arrange shipment.

no love for IEMs? I love Dekoni tips

Jun 3, 2021 at 11:11 AM Post #15 of 17
Hey Head-Fiers!

HERO-1.JPG

HERO-5.JPG

Looks really nice! really looking forward to an IEM version of the same specially for Kilobuck++ IEMs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back