Review on HtC 10 and Sound quality (AQstic Dedicated Integrated DAC)
Oct 27, 2017 at 7:53 AM Post #1,111 of 1,164
I know this thread on the HTC-10 may seem to have died, but this has been a major hijack discussing the G6, V20 and V30. Shouldn't this discussion belong in a thread where this topic is being generally discussed? (I have notifications turned on for this HTC-10 topic, which is one major reason why hijacking is a pain.)

Terry

Oct 27, 2017 at 8:24 AM Post #1,112 of 1,164
My HTC 10 has been giving me issues. The battery is not preforming well anymore. I factory reset mine many times. I don't use much apps and hardly go on FB. It's used mostly for music, work emails, etc. I have not having a removable battery.

Oct 27, 2017 at 1:45 PM Post #1,114 of 1,164
I know this thread on the HTC-10 may seem to have died, but this has been a major hijack discussing the G6, V20 and V30. Shouldn't this discussion belong in a thread where this topic is being generally discussed? (I have notifications turned on for this HTC-10 topic, which is one major reason why hijacking is a pain.)

Terry

Yes, I agree with tbritton. Let's stick to the HTC 10 only. Sometimes threads may briefly go off topic, but it should never be an ongoing thing.

Oct 27, 2017 at 1:49 PM Post #1,115 of 1,164
My HTC 10 has been giving me issues. The battery is not preforming well anymore. I factory reset mine many times. I don't use much apps and hardly go on FB. It's used mostly for music, work emails, etc. I have not having a removable battery.

I just switched to the LG V30 last week SPLWF, but I will say, since getting my 10 back in January, I'd noticed over the last month or two that the battery life was diminishing, and it was never really great to begin with, but still pretty good. I never factory reset mine though. I'm the same on usage as you............ I don't use many apps, and I purposely avoid using the FB and YouTube apps. I uninstall or disable them first chance I get. My cousin was tellin' me that an advantage of getting one of the newer phones with the 835 processor in them is that the 835 has some tech or features on it that really extend the long-term battery life much better than previous processors could. So the fact that the 10 has the 820 on it might have something to do with that.

Oct 27, 2017 at 1:50 PM Post #1,116 of 1,164
Ahh well my trusted HTC 10 died, actually drowned by my tipsy wife who split a glass of wine over it!! Bought the S8 and I can tell you the HTC 10 beats it over volume reach.

Hilarious, but sorry to hear that voxie. lol

At least it went out in a fun way! LOL

Yeah, S8............what did you expect though? It's OVERRATED Samsung. LOL

Oct 27, 2017 at 1:57 PM Post #1,117 of 1,164
I just switched to the LG V30 last week SPLWF, but I will say, since getting my 10 back in January, I'd noticed over the last month or two that the battery life was diminishing, and it was never really great to begin with, but still pretty good. I never factory reset mine though. I'm the same on usage as you............ I don't use many apps, and I purposely avoid using the FB and YouTube apps. I uninstall or disable them first chance I get. My cousin was tellin' me that an advantage of getting one of the newer phones with the 835 processor in them is that the 835 has some tech or features on it that really extend the long-term battery life much better than previous processors could. So the fact that the 10 has the 820 on it might have something to do with that.

I'm actually test running the wife's V20, she's running my HTC 10. So far, the battery is overall better, she used the V20 for a year now, heavy on FB and YT, battery still strong on this stock battery. I'm waiting for the V30 to be available for Sprint employee plans.

Not trying to throw this HTC 10 thread off topic, just informing of future plans. Sorry in advance.

Oct 28, 2017 at 5:25 PM Post #1,122 of 1,164
For sound quality alone wich one is better HTC 10 or V30 ?

Ya know boss, I didn't really bother to check just b/c back in January when I compared my HTC 10 to the int'l V20, I found them to be equal basically. The HTC 10 got louder w/o having to do the "special tricks" you have to do to force the V20 (and V30) to go from Normal Mode (lowest volume) into External Device/Aux Mode (2nd loudest) or High Impedance Mode (THE loudest mode). The 10's max volume I would say was somewhere in b/t Aux & HIM. But with the V30 being a year and a half newer, I believe it's prob a step better b/c it has newer digital filters than the V20, plus I suspect it has a stronger/louder amp too.

I think others on here have said it sounds better than the V20 and G6 too, so my final answer is V30.

Nov 19, 2017 at 3:39 PM Post #1,123 of 1,164
Hi can anyone by chance owns a pair of 1more E1001 and an HTC 10 if the have had serious static while making and/or receiving a call? I'm in contact with 1more support and any info would help me not have to buy another pair of IE as these are great but the static on the mic is horrible person who I'm callin can't hear me but all the other functions work fine. Could it be the an HTC 10 issue because theres no static with an LG V10 or a Moto G4.
Many Thanks to all
Lorenzo

Just seen this after all these months. I almost sent my HTC 10 back because of this. These two just don't play together which is really a shame because the 1more sound great on the 10.
I just got used to ripping the headphones out when I made a call.

Nov 19, 2017 at 6:21 PM Post #1,124 of 1,164
Just seen this after all these months. I almost sent my HTC 10 back because of this. These two just don't play together which is really a shame because the 1more sound great on the 10.
I just got used to ripping the headphones out when I made a call.
Hi Finemind I guarantee you that the fault is in the headphones if yours are still under warranty write to 1More Customer Support on their webpage they will ask you to try on other phones bla bla just go online and quote posts like mine. I hand horrible static each time I received a call on my HTC 10. Its not the phone that's guaranteed because I've had the new pair of head phones for nearly 3 months and no static at all receive and make calls without a problem. You have to insist with them but if the phones are still under warranty they are obliged to send you a brand new pair. The only hassle is you have to send them the old ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back