Review of Superlux HD668B
Aug 3, 2014 at 2:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Midgetguy

Headphoneus Supremus
Hey guys, I posted a review of the Superlux HD668Bs a few months ago and was hoping maybe some people could give it a look-over. It's an amateur review at best, but maybe a few pointers from you guys could help me out with other reviews down the road.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhikB4krt6A

Feel free to gimme some tips and critiques in the comments or just post them here. BTW, if you're feeling like I need the help (and I probably do) go ahead and correct 'dude26dh' down in the comments because, unless I'm mistaken, one of his comments are quite wrong and the other one is just plain close-minded given the nature of the argument.

Thanks in advance, hoping to do a short review of my Sennheiser HD558s in the future.

Aug 13, 2014 at 6:48 AM Post #2 of 7
Hey guys, I posted a review of the Superlux HD668Bs a few months ago and was hoping maybe some people could give it a look-over. It's an amateur review at best, but maybe a few pointers from you guys could help me out with other reviews down the road.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhikB4krt6A

Feel free to gimme some tips and critiques in the comments or just post them here. BTW, if you're feeling like I need the help (and I probably do) go ahead and correct 'dude26dh' down in the comments because, unless I'm mistaken, one of his comments are quite wrong and the other one is just plain close-minded given the nature of the argument.

Thanks in advance, hoping to do a short review of my Sennheiser HD558s in the future.

Nice vid ...juz got mine today ....

Nov 7, 2014 at 8:28 PM Post #6 of 7
Mine have yet to be shipped... but I ordered them with new replacement cables and HiFiMan velour pads... 

I saw another reviewer with that particular setup and the demo was pretty impressive comparing with others he did.  

Thanks for the review though.  Entertaining!

Nov 9, 2014 at 7:14 PM Post #7 of 7
  Mine have yet to be shipped... but I ordered them with new replacement cables and HiFiMan velour pads... 

I saw another reviewer with that particular setup and the demo was pretty impressive comparing with others he did.  

Thanks for the review though.  Entertaining!

Thanks! Yeah, I was pretty impressed with what I got for the price. I ended up gifting it to a friend and I don't gift stuff to friends that I wouldn't use myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back