1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Review of Superlux HD668B

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by midgetguy, Aug 3, 2014.
  1. Midgetguy
    Hey guys, I posted a review of the Superlux HD668Bs a few months ago and was hoping maybe some people could give it a look-over. It's an amateur review at best, but maybe a few pointers from you guys could help me out with other reviews down the road.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhikB4krt6A

Feel free to gimme some tips and critiques in the comments or just post them here. BTW, if you're feeling like I need the help (and I probably do) go ahead and correct 'dude26dh' down in the comments because, unless I'm mistaken, one of his comments are quite wrong and the other one is just plain close-minded given the nature of the argument.

Thanks in advance, hoping to do a short review of my Sennheiser HD558s in the future.

2. Wokei

Nice vid ...juz got mine today ....

3. Midgetguy

Thanks! They're a great set of headphones for what they cost.

4. Wokei

Dont worry about that " dude " cuz he be an

image.jpg

Juz ignore him ...that would be the best alternative ..he be playin with himself ...

5. Midgetguy

You found a fantastic picture haha. Oh the things that can happen to the English language in foreign countries.

6. tingsam501
    Mine have yet to be shipped... but I ordered them with new replacement cables and HiFiMan velour pads... 

I saw another reviewer with that particular setup and the demo was pretty impressive comparing with others he did.  

Thanks for the review though.  Entertaining!

7. Midgetguy

Thanks! Yeah, I was pretty impressed with what I got for the price. I ended up gifting it to a friend and I don't gift stuff to friends that I wouldn't use myself.