Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player
Mar 14, 2017 at 4:19 AM Post #1,171 of 1,215
Yeah, I have used it for a week now, and I found the AP100 was a great DAP, especially with Allesandro MS1i that i've been sold. I'm using carbo tenore now, it's good but nothing compared to the Allesandro's. I haven't compared it to other DAP's yet but at least it's a big margin compared to my Iphone 5s. If the AP100 equal to x5ii do you think it outmatched the x3ii? the design of fiio's really tempting for me especially the x3ii form factor, and i found a really good price for the secondary unit. 

If you like Fiio, buy the x5 gen 3 which I have just bought, it's really a real upgrade :))

Mar 14, 2017 at 1:17 PM Post #1,173 of 1,215
I also advise you to pay attention to Shanling M2, QLS 360 and Cayin N6 if you are looking for something more expensive because it is already quite different money and size.

I'm not sure if Shanling M2 will be an upgrade soundwise.

Feb 15, 2018 at 2:03 PM Post #1,179 of 1,215
Hello, Does anybody know how to upgrade the firm of the ap 100?I have downloaded the firm but I can´t be able to do this, and the web mail of hidizs is fallen.
thanks

Sorry, it's been so long, I can't recall lol.

Go here; http://www.hidizs.net/support/

I notice it says;

"
Instructions to update the firmware
1. Click the link to download the latest firmware

2. Unzip the zip file and copy the UPT file to your microSD card. Make sure it's in the outermost folder.

3. Click "System Update" button in the Setting menu to process the update"

There you go =)

Feb 15, 2018 at 2:44 PM Post #1,180 of 1,215
Sorry, it's been so long, I can't recall lol.

Go here; http://www.hidizs.net/support/

I notice it says;

"
Instructions to update the firmware
1. Click the link to download the latest firmware

2. Unzip the zip file and copy the UPT file to your microSD card. Make sure it's in the outermost folder.

3. Click "System Update" button in the Setting menu to process the update"

There you go =)

Thanks for reply Brucebanner, but the problem is just that I can´t see the "System Update button" in the setting menu of the player, unless it is hidden....:grin:

Feb 15, 2018 at 3:03 PM Post #1,181 of 1,215
Thanks for reply Brucebanner, but the problem is just that I can´t see the "System Update button" in the setting menu of the player, unless it is hidden....:grin:

lol just checked mine, trudat. I'm actually still on 0.70 fw (never felt the need to go to .75), maybe i never updated O.o
I thought maybe it was under 'About' or something, perhaps Factory Reset (when the fw file is on the sd card) will do it? It's prolly been lost in translation or those instructions are for AP60 users...

Feb 15, 2018 at 3:11 PM Post #1,182 of 1,215
lol just checked mine, trudat. I'm actually still on 0.70 fw (never felt the need to go to .75), maybe i never updated O.o
I thought maybe it was under 'About' or something, perhaps Factory Reset (when the fw file is on the sd card) will do it? It's prolly been lost in translation or those instructions are for AP60 users...
I´m actually in 1.31071, and I´m afraid that you said about those instructions would be for ap60.

Feb 15, 2018 at 4:16 PM Post #1,184 of 1,215
i think you should turn the device on with holding back button.
i think you should turn the device on with holding back button.
Thanks!!!! this is the way to update. But I have a new problem, the download page of hizids is in "ERROR 522" and its imposible to dl the new firm. The one I´ve downladed from hidizs.net is obsolete. Does anybody share with me the last firm, 1.31075?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2018 at 4:33 PM Post #1,185 of 1,215

Users who are viewing this thread

Back