[Review] NVX XPT100, A direct Brainwavz HM5 competitor
Dec 17, 2017 at 11:31 PM Post #154 of 161
You’ve sold me on them. I’ve tried hundreds of dollars worth of headsets trying to find the right blend of comfort and sound. They were all lacking something. I use hyper x stinger for now and it gets the job done ok I just know there are better options.
This will be my first audiophile grade headphone. Also, is the cable on them removable or is it permanent like my headphone obesession? Appareicate your replies!
the cables are removeable and honestly, they are some of my favorites. It comes with a long one and a short one and they both are pliable yet durable...I really like the cable the nvx comes with.

Dec 17, 2017 at 11:33 PM Post #155 of 161
Sonic has them open box 45$, any trust issue with buying from them?
I've never bought open box from them..but I know they are a reliable seller and $45 for an NVX with all the fixins is a no brainer...I'd buy one now if I hadn't just bought a ton of other stuff

Dec 17, 2017 at 11:42 PM Post #157 of 161
Since they are removable do you think I could use the vmoda mic with them? It plugs in via the 3.5 mm jack on the headphones.
no. they terminate in both cups..it's a normal jack at the source end and the two ends that go into the cup are smaller...I'm sure there is some kind of a mod mic...but I don't think a v-moda cable works with them...I didn't think about a mic on the headphones...I don't know how people solve that problem honestly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back