[REVIEW] Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Monitors
Apr 19, 2010 at 6:04 AM Post #17 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Napilopez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the one-time replacement applies to user-caused problems. The warranty for manufacturing defects doesn't have such a limitation.

Oh ok. I should probably call to find out what can be done then
bigsmile_face.gif

Apr 19, 2010 at 6:19 AM Post #18 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by justinxbailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh ok. I should probably call to find out what can be done then
bigsmile_face.gif

Yeah, the one-time replacement is for something YOU did.

The lifetime warranty for manufacturing defects is separate from that.

Apr 19, 2010 at 6:33 PM Post #21 of 43
I had the same issue with my Coppers, where the two pieces on the right side housing were loose. they were loose enough to cause a slight rattle when strong bass passages were being played thru them.

I contacted Monster, got an RMA and sent them back, box, accessories and all. I got a new package in about 10 days. This was about a month ago, and so far, so good with the new set.

Apr 22, 2010 at 10:57 PM Post #23 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeonWho /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm. Seems like there might be a build quality issue on some of these MTPCs. I checked mine a few days ago, and everything seems to be perfect.

I've gone through the Golds, Coppers, MD's w/o issue so far. I don't doubt that people have had issues, I simply would not assume defects to be the standard.

Apr 22, 2010 at 11:20 PM Post #25 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by lc483 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice review and pics!

Just a quick question, does anyone happen to know if they are all shipping with this many accessories now? Or is this just a special review package? Also, I think you left the adapter out of your big list of accessories
smily_headphones1.gif

I received my Coppers a week ago from onecall and I my set came with the entire array that LeonWho shows in his review pics. I'm definitely in agreement with his mention of the luxurious feeling you have upon opening the packaging!

Nice review btw!

Apr 23, 2010 at 4:14 AM Post #27 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LeonWho, why have you not yet clearly disclosed that you received these phones for free and get to keep them?

You'd better answer him, Leon. He's got a gun!
evil_smiley.gif

Apr 23, 2010 at 5:49 PM Post #28 of 43
Quote:

LeonWho, why have you not yet clearly disclosed that you received these phones for free and get to keep them?

Its because LeonWho's real name is.....NOEL LEE!!
wink_face.gif

Apr 26, 2010 at 9:03 PM Post #29 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeonWho /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Before I begin this review, I'd just like to thank the folks at Monster for their dedication and generosity in putting together the review program that gave me this opportunity.

Quote:

The Monkey, I'd like to introduce you to my first paragraph. My first paragraph, this is The Monkey.

Oh, you two have never met? What a surprise.

Apr 26, 2010 at 10:22 PM Post #30 of 43
It's almost like you want to be misleading. Is it so difficult to state that you received the phones for free and that you are allowed to keep them? Apparently it is, because your first paragraph discloses nothing of the sort. That sentence is laughably vague if you're offering it up as an example of disclosure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back