[Review] InEar Stage Diver 3 - An experience
Oct 4, 2013 at 2:01 PM Post #706 of 786
  @Gintaras

I have finally exchanged on my house soo only weeks away from shipping!

A thought for our fellow Sinth 
happy_face1.gif

Oct 4, 2013 at 5:25 PM Post #707 of 786
I dont drive funnily enough but house similar :wink:

Oct 4, 2013 at 5:28 PM Post #708 of 786
It's the same for me but with guitars, I'm a Fender fan with a preference for the Stratocaster :wink:

The SD3 are not tuned for classical music, they are done for modern music and with my style of music they move really well.

Anyway there are many different taste for music and sound and everyone can find the best IEM for their own preference. /Thanks Headfi

If everyone liked the same it would not be funny !

damn, Fender, Stratocaster, man you drive me crazy, in my school band we were dreaming about having this guitar, we were young and penniless.
thanks for reminding me about magical times of musical youth. great choice by the way.

Oct 4, 2013 at 5:29 PM Post #709 of 786
take your time mate, glad you finished moving must be pain in the rear all this stuffing packing and unpacking.

Completition is Oct 16th and yes plenty of packing to do but an easier move as already had another house via loan. Stressful but pulled the gamble off.

Oct 29, 2013 at 5:22 PM Post #711 of 786
I will post an image of my man cave soon and have not yet used my new Marantz system to listen to the SD3 but will this weekend probably.

Soo whilst stoning out in the man cave with the following is just bliss:
SD3 
Ortofon tips
Fii0 Alpen
Mundorf LOD
iPod Touch

Just perfect, serious pumping ear candy. Believe me nothing is better than this.

Oct 30, 2013 at 4:55 AM Post #712 of 786

I have been using he SD3 with Tera Player for about 2 weeks for now. 
I had the tera and the SD3 for about 4 months but just recently finding the good combo between these two.
The bass just so good. It hits low and well controlled.
The mids is thick like In Ear sounds.
The high shines bright enough for my taste.
I am so in love with this combo for now. I will give more details later on after giving a good time in listening more to this combo.

Regards,
Jaytee189

Oct 30, 2013 at 6:52 AM Post #713 of 786
Nov 1, 2013 at 4:23 PM Post #714 of 786

I had the tera and the SD3 for about 4 months but just recently finding the good combo between these two.
I am so in love with this combo for now. I will give more details later on after giving a good time in listening more to this combo.

Regards,
Jaytee189

Good stuff! Try and get the Ortofon tips or any other wide output bore. You will then be blown away and not find this experience unless you spend a lot of money on some overhead. My Momemtum`s are redundant.

Nov 3, 2013 at 10:22 PM Post #715 of 786

Regards,
Jaytee189

I feel the same about my Tera/SD3 combination.

Nov 6, 2013 at 2:06 PM Post #717 of 786
I'm enjoying a lot the SD3 on the go with the T51 Tekmod, on my computer I'm paring it with a Maverick TubeMagic A1. (hybrid amp)

Deep bass and well controled, another amazing pairing for the SD3. I'm also in love with this IEM !

Edit from the review of the A1 :
"The A1 is also very good with IEMs, which is not as common among tube amps. It helps that I can plug in my most sensitive models and not have an issue with hiss or hum. As I mentioned earlier, there is a very slight audible hum at nearly maximum volume, but I consider that basically irrelevant for practical usage. I was a bit concerned that the A1 might make the Monster Turbine Copper Edition sound too bassy, but that hasn’t been an issue. There is a lot of bass to be sure, but it is so well controlled that I can’t complain. The LiveWires Trips sound great, with smooth clear highs that can sometimes elude lesser amps. And the A1 really brings out a well rounded sound in the slightly bass light Unique Melody Aero customs. This truly is a versatile amp."

http://www.head-fi.org/t/513019/review-maverick-audio-tubemagic-a1-integrated-amp-pre-amp-headphone-amp

Nov 11, 2013 at 9:42 AM Post #719 of 786
Does anyone know which cables are compatible with the SD-3?

Any cable that will fit recessed socket Westone IEM's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back