Review: EarWerkz Legend Omega and Legend R - With Comparisons
May 27, 2015 at 6:59 PM Post #151 of 217
How about owning the best of both worlds by purchasing both Green Envy and Purple colors?
asked Jack to make em full Green Envy.
He also dissuaded me from getting the normal Linum BaX for the Omega, so I'll await your impressions and from others about the BTG one.
And photos, macros :D

Edit: There's a photo of new glow in the dark shells on Earwerkz's FB page.

May 27, 2015 at 8:42 PM Post #152 of 217
asked Jack to make em full Green Envy.
He also dissuaded me from getting the normal Linum BaX for the Omega, so I'll await your impressions and from others about the BTG one.
And photos, macros :D

Edit: There's a photo of new glow in the dark shells on Earwerkz's FB page.

Sounds good and will do.

The Green Envy color looks amazingly vibrant in person.

The new glow color shells look so fresh and so clean. It's just one more way you'll be able to be seen while raving and bowling late at night.

May 27, 2015 at 10:21 PM Post #153 of 217
The Green Envy color looks amazingly vibrant in person.

Jason's photo of it in the middle of the other ciems, in natural daylight, showed me how they still were still clear enough to easily see inside
http://theheadphonelist.com/ciem_review/fit-for-a-bat-flagship-iems-shootout/

May 28, 2015 at 12:34 AM Post #154 of 217
that article is the biggest tease jelt.  haha.  and on another note, i don't think i'd be that big of a fan of glow in the dark shells.  it'd look too weird when wearing them.

May 28, 2015 at 1:20 AM Post #155 of 217
  that article is the biggest tease jelt.  haha.  and on another note, i don't think i'd be that big of a fan of glow in the dark shells.  it'd look too weird when wearing them.

I think they are UV reactive and not your light absorbing phosphorescent glow in the dark type.
I'm saying this because of the wrist on the photo. Looks like white shirt sleeve reacting to a black light.

So you'd look totally normal wearing them 99.99% of time. I mean going with ciems inside a club or at rave parties must be socially awkward. ^^

May 28, 2015 at 11:33 AM Post #156 of 217
  I think they are UV reactive and not your light absorbing phosphorescent glow in the dark type.
I'm saying this because of the wrist on the photo. Looks like white shirt sleeve reacting to a black light.

So you'd look totally normal wearing them 99.99% of time. I mean going with ciems inside a club or at rave parties must be socially awkward. ^^

Correct.

May 29, 2015 at 4:43 AM Post #159 of 217
No one has linked to John's Legend R review yet? I was just reading it. I think John is one of the best reviewers out there so I was glad to see he found the same things I did in my April's review.

May 29, 2015 at 3:16 PM Post #160 of 217
  No one has linked to John's Legend R review yet? I was just reading it. I think John is one of the best reviewers out there so I was glad to see he found the same things I did in my April's review.

So, what's the link?

May 29, 2015 at 3:19 PM Post #161 of 217
  i remember reading from somewhere that earwerkz hide their crossover in the faceplate, so does this mean we cannot reshell our iem using third party remold service. 

You can reshell using a third party remold service if you (or anyone) wants.

May 29, 2015 at 5:25 PM Post #162 of 217

Thanks! I'm just catching up on all the other reviews - I try to stay away from outside influence until my review is finished. 

So, what's the link?

Here you go!

Jun 4, 2015 at 10:50 AM Post #164 of 217

Hey Guys, mine has finally reached my hands! But i will need to send them back soon because the faceplate might need some adjustments for my Flash cable to fit in, Calvin's sending in his own set of Omega and Flash to Jack so that Jack can have a better understanding of what needs to be done for these (and most probably any shapes of subsequent ones) to fit in.

Fit and comfort is better than my JH13, and despite limited to only the stock quad cable; I am liking what i hear out of the box before the 50hours burn-in! I shall give them the 50-hours grilling and hope i can give some impressions if the time to send them back to Jack hasn't come by then! Cheers!

Jun 4, 2015 at 11:56 AM Post #165 of 217

Hey Guys, mine has finally reached my hands! But i will need to send them back soon because the faceplate might need some adjustments for my Flash cable to fit in, Calvin's sending in his own set of Omega and Flash to Jack so that Jack can have a better understanding of what needs to be done for these (and most probably any shapes of subsequent ones) to fit in.

Fit and comfort is better than my JH13, and despite limited to only the stock quad cable; I am liking what i hear out of the box before the 50hours burn-in! I shall give them the 50-hours grilling and hope i can give some impressions if the time to send them back to Jack hasn't come by then! Cheers!

Hey bro, hope you get the faceplates on your Omegas sorted out soon. They really are awesome. I spent over 2 hours just trying these gems today, and I must say, I'm very impressed with what I'm hearing. The bass on the Omega is truly breathtaking. For a BA IEM, they sound fantastic - excellent texture, punch, sub-bass extension and overall presentation. Combined with the prominent and sparkly treble, the Omega sounds absolutely wonderful with my favorite genre - EDM. Think I'm sold on them! 
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back