[REVIEW] Audéo PFE232- Planx
Feb 14, 2013 at 4:41 PM Post #61 of 64
Quote:
If you're really interested in them, now is a good time to buy them as Phonak is discontinuing all IEMs

I also think they have a very high resale value, so you could always sell them for a good portion if you don't like them...  But that won't happen. :p

Feb 15, 2013 at 12:44 AM Post #62 of 64
Quote:

I also think they have a very high resale value, so you could always sell them for a good portion if you don't like them...  But that won't happen. :p

The resale value is not amazing as it is a IEM compared to a Headphone, but it does hold it's value strong because there's such a limited amount of them. Haha they should've serialized all the PFE232 to make it even more special.

Feb 15, 2013 at 12:50 AM Post #63 of 64
I
The resale value is not amazing as it is a IEM compared to a Headphone, but it does hold it's value strong because there's such a limited amount of them. Haha they should've serialized all the PFE232 to make it even more special.
just meant comparatively. I see the few pfe232s that sell used go for $400 when you can get them for $479 from earphonesoltuions fairly often... I wouldn't buy them hoping to profit though :wink:

Feb 15, 2013 at 12:55 AM Post #64 of 64
Quote:
I
just meant comparatively. I see the few pfe232s that sell used go for $400 when you can get them for $479 from earphonesoltuions fairly often... I wouldn't buy them hoping to profit though :wink:

Definitely. Audio gear are usually bad financial "investments", unless you get rare and old legends like the Orpheus, K1000, John Grado, and others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back