[REVIEW] Atomic Floyd SuperDarts +Remote – IEM of STEEL
Aug 2, 2012 at 11:02 PM Post #17 of 21
Pro Copper and SuperDart are very different beast. Pro Copper is warm, good in vocal and abundance in bass but smooth in treble. SuperDart has bright treble and big bass impact, but recessed mid. Pick Pro Copper is vocal is important to you, pick SuperDart if you want microdetail and soundstage.

Apr 16, 2013 at 8:21 PM Post #18 of 21
Hi I'm new to the forum, well I've been reading through posts for a while but first time posting. Anyway, I know that there was sortve a comparison made between the superdarts and the TF10s in the review, does anyone know how these are compared to the UE900? 

Mar 24, 2015 at 5:14 PM Post #19 of 21
Hi CleiOS.

The topic is quite old but I would like to ask you if you still consider the Superdarts the only respected alternative to the TF10s. I love the mild-U to V-shape sig and the TF10s is my favourite IEM Iof all those I have ever tried but I had to sell them due to poor fit and discomfort issues. I have regreted it since many times...

Mar 24, 2015 at 10:22 PM Post #20 of 21
  Hi CleiOS.

The topic is quite old but I would like to ask you if you still consider the Superdarts the only respected alternative to the TF10s. I love the mild-U to V-shape sig and the TF10s is my favourite IEM Iof all those I have ever tried but I had to sell them due to poor fit and discomfort issues. I have regreted it since many times...

DUNU DN-1000 is probably an even better choice than SuperDarts. Though it doesn't have as big a nozzle as TF10, it is still bigger than your typical nozzle. But as long as your ear canal ain't particularly small, it should fit fine.

There is also the SuperDarts Titanium, which is lesser a U-shaped sound but overall a big improvement on SQ over the original SuperDarts.

Mar 25, 2015 at 6:58 AM Post #21 of 21
Hello ClieOS and thanks for the prompt reply.

I had the DN-1000 in mind in the first place.

I used to have the Tridents in the past. If the weight and fitting style of the DN-1000 is similar to those, it won't be a problem for me. Yes, the TF10s were a pain as they were falling from my ears every while no matter what kind of tips  I was using.

Right now I'm sitting on the fence between the DN-1000 and the Re-400.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back