Returning Head-fier confused by 'new' classifieds layout. Help appreciated
Nov 6, 2010 at 4:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

bernado

100+ Head-Fier
Hi there. I've not been around here for a while; I had to leave as I was spending too much money
ksc75smile.gif
. I'm now looking to raise some funds so back I come, but having real trouble with posting in the Classifieds section. I get as far as entering ad details and uploading images, but when it comes to submitting the ad, I'm getting - 'Error, "price $x" is not valid'. Tried entering £s, GDP, changing Area field details, but always get the same thing. I've posted ads here before without any trouble and it's driving me mad. I'm sure I must be missing something, anyone got any ideas?
Thanks

Nov 6, 2010 at 5:25 AM Post #2 of 3
Hmmm. I have not seen this happen before. However, some members have had trouble with permissions since the software changeover. I just changed a setting /

Nov 6, 2010 at 9:53 AM Post #3 of 3

Quote:
Hmmm. I have not seen this happen before. However, some members have had trouble with permissions since the software changeover. I just changed a setting /

What was that setting? You never know, it might point me in the right direction.
Thanks

Edit: I just got what you meant when referring to settings. Now working for me and ad posted. Thanks very much for your help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back