Reshell IEM
Sep 11, 2012 at 9:22 AM Post #2 of 5
Hey,

Reshelling will be good If you're unhappy with the fit of your IEMs or you're looking to add drivers to it. If you're happy with the fit and sound of your IEMs then it might be a little redundant as there are other variables to look at both before and after reshelling ( such as refitting, the time without your iems, shipping, impressions etc)

Amping might give your IEMs the power that it may need to help it shine, and the correct amp with your preferred signature paired together with your IEMs will almost certainly give you better sound. Amping wise it'll be best if you try it out for yourself with the various ones available out in the market

Sep 11, 2012 at 9:34 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:
Alright thank you, what are some mid range anps that i can research on and are suited for um3x

I don't have extensive experience with the UM3x but generally in the 200 or less category the FiiOs are in high regard along side JDS labs and a few others.

Perhaps someone else can help you. You can also try asking for help in the portable amps / desktop amp section, whichever you're looking for (i'm guessing portable!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back