Request!
Dec 31, 2005 at 11:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

grandenigma1

Member of the Trade:Enigma Audio
Can we please add a forum where we can discuss the board and all that is headfi. I am on a few other boards that have a place and it is a very constructive and informative part of the bored... it has greatly aided in the improvement of them.

I have noticed that any time anyone brings up a concern about either the board, mods, or members the post gets removed or locked almost immediately... how are we supposed to improve this community when we cant even voice our own opinions? You dont have to agree with what others say but atleast let them say it. This board should reflect the views of its users not the view of only a few.

Thanks!
Zach

Dec 31, 2005 at 11:56 PM Post #3 of 20
done that
icon10.gif

I ment the social nature of the bored not the physical hardware based nature

The new upgrades seem to be working great now! I have not had a DB error in a long time now, which I use to get a few times every day.

Jan 1, 2006 at 12:18 AM Post #7 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by grandenigma1
Can we please add a forum where we can discuss the board and all that is headfi. I am on a few other boards that have a place and it is a very constructive and informative part of the bored... it has greatly aided in the improvement of them.

I have noticed that any time anyone brings up a concern about either the board, mods, or members the post gets removed or locked almost immediately... how are we supposed to improve this community when we cant even voice our own opinions? You dont have to agree with what others say but atleast let them say it. This board should reflect the views of its users not the view of only a few.

Thanks!
Zach

Just use your signature, avatar, and profile to do your complaining.
icon10.gif

Jan 1, 2006 at 1:12 AM Post #8 of 20
Quote:

Thanks!
Zach

I agree with you. However we are living a hyper-sensitive world, in which no matter what you say someone who has nothing else to do will try to second guess and twist your words around. Or perhaps it is people who do not want to hear an spade called an spade.

When that happens since the other hyper-sensitive people can not or will not or do not want a confrontation so the best way to handle the situation is to not to have an issue (in this case a post) which could be considered controversial so they do not have to hear people whine. Thus the elimination of posts.

In another board I belong they have a section called rants and raves maybe something like that would work here. At the of the day it is just an opinion and everyone has one (or should). Just my $0.02

Jan 1, 2006 at 2:29 AM Post #10 of 20
Quote:

Well, in the past a lot of members would "call out" a mod or specific rule because they had a secret beef/wanted the place to cater to them while ignoring others. I don't think prior positive suggestions (w/o a hidden agenda) were locked or ignored. Maybe wrong though. That said, I agree that having a place to create and discuss new ideas would be cool.

Jan 1, 2006 at 2:46 AM Post #11 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo
In another board I belong they have a section called rants and raves maybe something like that would work here. At the of the day it is just an opinion and everyone has one (or should). Just my $0.02

Yah, thats what I was thinking of!

Jan 3, 2006 at 12:44 PM Post #14 of 20
I like grandenigma's idea, let people voice their opinions and all that good stuff in a designated area. For instance... would it be possible to move some of the links and whatnot up top to the bottom so you wouldn't have to scroll down to see the first post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back