Replacing plantronics 365
Sep 29, 2010 at 6:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Sir G.

New Head-Fier
Good evening,

I'm looking for a good replacement for my old plantronics 365 headset, which has broken.
This obviously was a cheap headset, but I liked it a lot. I use headsets mostly for music (and I'm often listening some metal). That 365 made songs with a lot of bass sound very dramatic. It had a unique and strong bass that I can not seem to find in any other headset I can get my hands on. I'm currently trying out my girlfriends sennheiser HD205 and, like any other I've tried in the last week, it can't deliver the drama that the 365 could. For example, a song I like to use to test the bass is "A nightmare to remember - Dream Theater". Right at the start of this song there is a very deep bass going on and it keeps returning throughout the whole song. If I would listen to that song with the 365 I would be in total awe for the deepness of the sound and the heaviness of the bass, and it wouldn't even blurr out other sounds. It just gave the song all the drama it needed. Now, when using the HD205 I barely get anything of that sensation. Only at a point around 10 seconds in the song I get a glimpse of what I had with the 365.

Now, I hope someone here owned a 365 and understands what I'm rambling on about. Or that atleast someone understands what sound I'm looking for. Budget is 100€ or less.

Thanks
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back