Replacement for my Brainwavz Beta?
Sep 13, 2012 at 4:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

DancetoExpress

Head-Fier
I'm looking to buy a new pair of IEMs or earbuds because my Brainwavz Beta is dying out ( left ear is slowly not working :frowning2: ). I see that the Ety HF3 are on sale for $65 http://www.cowboom.com/product/1145350, but I don't know too much about their sound. I haven't had much experience with IEMs or earbuds, heck, I don't have much experience with the audiophile world! The only good thing I own are the ATH-m50s which I've had for a year or so now. As for genres of music I listen to, mainly pop, rock, and electronica/trance. My budget is preferably under $50 but I can go as high as $100.

Sep 13, 2012 at 5:02 AM Post #2 of 5
Etymotic is hit or miss, triflange are realy hard to use for lots of people. Audio technica ckm500 sounds lot better(better than m50 too)and costs only $58!!

Sep 16, 2012 at 7:37 AM Post #4 of 5
Monoprice 8320. They are only $7.11 and your tips from your Betas will work with them. These are exceptionally good for the price and fantastic for trance. Check out the fan thread on here.

Sep 17, 2012 at 2:44 PM Post #5 of 5
go for phonak audeo PFE012, my best recommendation, it has the signature of Ety, with more versatile due to the acoustic filter changing. and the fitting is superb!

Not True...

See the NRB Mod in my Sig.

Enjoy, Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back