Replacement battery for Xtra X1
Jun 16, 2009 at 1:39 PM Post #2 of 4
I have had problems with the Xtra X1(not the Xtra Pro model) battery as well.

After looking exhaustively without success, Ebay seller jasmine_chine came to the rescue. He has provided great service for me over the years with good communication and care for his customers.

Email him at

zhounk@hotmail.com

You can prempt his first question and email a pic of the connector used on your unit as he claims T&D used 2 different connectors.

Others have reported battery problems with this amp. The battery goes dead due to a typical (memory) problem on early Lion polymer units when the battery is left to drain completely.

I conditioned my unit by charging it completely (about 2.5 hours when I first got the new one, then draining it (about 24 hours of play), then recharging.

Repeat again.

Be careful not to allow the battery to drain by tending to it once every 3 months and the battery should last longer.

Hope this helps.

Thanks again to jasmine_chine for getting this obscure part and shipping it to the US. He put in much time and work for little to no profit and does a good job selling and supporting high value chinese headphone products such as Darkvoice.

Jun 16, 2009 at 5:28 PM Post #4 of 4
Thank you very much tbonner1. I'll contact him right now
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back