Repairing Ety ER-4P Possible?
Jan 27, 2009 at 3:49 PM Post #17 of 24
I got my Etys back.
smily_headphones1.gif

They did change the old color scheme though to the new one.

Jan 29, 2009 at 1:27 PM Post #19 of 24
damn, i was going to say i would buy the broken iems from you. good luck with the replacement/fix.

2forty

Jan 29, 2009 at 1:29 PM Post #20 of 24
"I got my Etys back.

They did change the old color scheme though to the new one."

i wonder if they just shipped you a brand new pair. that is quite possible. i know this has happened with other higher priced warrantied products i have purchased in the past.

2forty

Jan 29, 2009 at 3:51 PM Post #21 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by twoforty /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i wonder if they just shipped you a brand new pair. that is quite possible. i know this has happened with other higher priced warrantied products i have purchased in the past.

I don't know about that poster, but they didn't give me a new set. They replaced everything but the cable for me, but the cable is definitely still mine. (The plastic around the plug and at the part where you attach the shirt clip have very slight scratch marks as they did before I sent them out, so I'm pretty sure that its the same one.)

Of course, my cable has always had the black connectors instead of red and blue, so maybe it was different for him.

Jan 29, 2009 at 10:42 PM Post #22 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by twoforty /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"I got my Etys back.

They did change the old color scheme though to the new one."

2forty

I'm actually wondering the same thing. They replaced "the cable, speakers, filters and ear tips", etc. -- that's pretty much the entire thing.

Also, the person I talked to on the phone, who also wrote me the email to confirm repair, said in the email something like "if you would like to continue repair or replacement" so it's quite possible that they sent a brand new set.

In any case, I'm another happy Ety customer.
etysmile.gif

Jan 29, 2009 at 11:16 PM Post #23 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by mhcarlos /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm actually wondering the same thing. They replaced "the cable, speakers, filters and ear tips", etc. -- that's pretty much the entire thing.

Well, maybe they gave you back the same shirt clip.
wink.gif

Jan 29, 2009 at 11:25 PM Post #24 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by jhoff80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, maybe they gave you back the same shirt clip.
wink.gif

Well now I feel cheated!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back