Remove the scrolling animation when you post with quote or similar
May 12, 2010 at 8:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

cegras

100+ Head-Fier
You don't have to change the forums back, but this is making me dizzy. Can you at least fix this?

May 12, 2010 at 6:38 PM Post #2 of 7
Yes, this bothers me too, also the scrolling action after making a new post. One of the first things I always 'fix' on Windows is the various animations and smooth scrolling things. When I click something I just want it to happen :p I don't want my computer feeling like some slicked-up but dumbed down fancified UI.

May 12, 2010 at 7:15 PM Post #3 of 7

Quote:
Yes, this bothers me too, also the scrolling action after making a new post. One of the first things I always 'fix' on Windows is the various animations and smooth scrolling things. When I click something I just want it to happen :p I don't want my computer feeling like some slicked-up but dumbed down fancified UI.

My views are the same as these two.  I would prefer NOT to have a scrolling animation.  Just bring up the reply box and be done with it.
To me, the scroll seems like a waste.

May 12, 2010 at 8:23 PM Post #4 of 7
It's not even attractive. Were it attractive, I might prefer having it. Metaphor time: It's like the forum lost its car keys and is very slowly retracing its steps to find them. Only the car keys are our posts.

May 17, 2010 at 3:48 AM Post #7 of 7
Agreed! Make it go away - it is really confusing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back