Remind me never to order from Mouser or Newark again
Jul 12, 2002 at 3:00 PM Post #16 of 21
Quote:

Originally posted by JMT
I just received my latest order from Mouser. I ordered 5 enclosures....they shipped me and charged me for 15.

Also sent was my re-order of some Serpacs. The originally sent me AA cases when I had ordered 9v. I called, they apologized, gave me a return authorization number, and told me they would send the correct ones out via UPS 3-day. They arrived.....AA cases again.

rolleyes.gif

That's service for you!!!
wink.gif

Jayel

ps. Please remember that quality of service comes in varying degrees but it is still service.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 12, 2002 at 4:25 PM Post #17 of 21
It amazes me that I have never had a problem with shipping products from any company in the 3-4 years I've been ordering things over the internet.

Jul 12, 2002 at 5:49 PM Post #19 of 21
I've never had a problem with companies either. Of course, I had problems with delivery - couriers keep running around and my record is I think 7 or even 8 days AFTER the package is in town that I get to see it (oh, sorry we can't redirect today or even tomorrow as it's already scheduled for tomorrow, we'll do it the day after... of course the redirect order doesn't get through and then there's again extra 3 days for new order etc.). I take postal service any day (of course, today I'm pissed as the postal PCB order from Bulgaria is now in its 9th day and still no sign of it).

Jul 12, 2002 at 7:32 PM Post #20 of 21
I've called UPS 6 times this week already, I think I'm going to get to know them on a first name basis soon if I continue at this rate
smily_headphones1.gif

Their voice recognition for tracking number is really nice, always catches what I say.

Jul 12, 2002 at 9:59 PM Post #21 of 21
Well, although Newark was the last to ship, they were the first to arrive, along with Welborne... Mouser and American Science & Surplus came in a close second... I really like how Mouser packages everything in little labeled plastic bags; it's great for resistors! Also, it looked like my Mouser order had been hand-checked to make sure everything was in there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back