Reliable seller for VSonic GR07
Sep 13, 2012 at 11:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Pneumaniatic

Head-Fier
Ordered this from a seller on Amazon and it came with the clear box way beat up and missing accessories. Is there a reliable dealer who will sell a set of these that are not opened with beat up box, missing stuff, or being a week late on shipping?

Sep 13, 2012 at 11:21 PM Post #2 of 6
lendmeurears on ebay.

But they're appear to be currently sold out of GR07.

Keep in mind that all boxes of GR07 do not come sealed and have been known to have scuff marks scratches also a none new looking appearance to them. I think any ebay member with good feedback should be ok.

Sep 14, 2012 at 12:37 AM Post #3 of 6
Had the same experience from amazon.. What I did was return it and ordered another one. They actually aren't from amazon directly. They are just fulfilled by amazon.

The first one I got was from a shop called livespan, then the second one which was has the complete accessories was from Gateshop. They are all in Amazon.

Tapatalk.

Sep 14, 2012 at 12:54 AM Post #4 of 6
I got mine from lendmeurears, was wondering why the box was so scratched, dirty/cloudy looking - then realized later on that it was some plastic film over the actual box that you can pull off and underneath it looked brand new and shiny. 

Sep 14, 2012 at 2:22 AM Post #5 of 6
I noticed that too.. But my first box was just beaten up so bad that I had to send it back. I didn't even realize that the accessories were missing not until I got my 2nd one..

Sep 14, 2012 at 2:31 AM Post #6 of 6
The black foam insert on mine had dust and marks all over it. :tongue_smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back