Rega Ear
Jul 12, 2004 at 4:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

enzoferrari650

Headphoneus Supremus
I've been doing a lot of thinking after I ordered my HD-600's and cannot figure out what to do. I need an amp. I first decided on the Headsave Classic, but after long thought, I realized that the Rega Ear seems to be a lot better than the Classic. I have read many reviews about the Rega Ear and how well they pair with the HD-600's almost like the Rega Ear was built for it. I want to know where I could order the Rega Ear for a cheap price, and will ship to California. Amusicdirect says rega products are only available in the greater chicago area. But if anyone has any thoughts on whether this amp will be good for me to use as a home rig using marantz cd-63se, ipod, and computer as sources. 95% of the time with the marantz. If anyone has suggestions on something that would fit my needs better, than I would be happy to suggestions. My budget is around 200 dollars.

Jul 12, 2004 at 6:05 PM Post #5 of 7
Off Topic: Hey Chris did you ever get around to taking pictures of your Rega mods?
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 12, 2004 at 6:20 PM Post #6 of 7
Hello Meat01,
I was having some trouble last week with reducing the size of my images of the mods. Now that I have some free time tonight, I will just go ahead and reshoot the mods and post them on the other Rega Ear thread.

Jul 12, 2004 at 7:13 PM Post #7 of 7
I have since decided to get the MG-head OTL with lots of extra tubes for 285 dollars.... anyone have comments?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back