Refurb Sennheiser CX300's for $23 shipped
Jul 30, 2007 at 6:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

qazwsx

500+ Head-Fier
eek.gif

http://www.getpartsonline.com/cx300-...code=cx300%2Db

Just thought I'd post it for anyone looking for a pair for cheap.

Jul 30, 2007 at 7:52 AM Post #2 of 7
does anyone have familiarity with this vendor? are they honest and reliable or will you be lucky to get anything and if you do they'll be knock offs?

Jul 30, 2007 at 10:18 AM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by daveDerek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
does anyone have familiarity with this vendor? are they honest and reliable or will you be lucky to get anything and if you do they'll be knock offs?

I've never shopped with them before but they've got a 8/10 on resellerratings.com.

Jul 30, 2007 at 2:27 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Sennheiser USA does NOT refurbish the CX300.

Danger! Warning Will Robinson! Fake Senn CX300 everywhere with no packaging. To "copy" the packaging probably costs about as much as the earphones.

Jul 30, 2007 at 2:43 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDeliveryMan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello-
Sennheiser USA does NOT refurbish the CX300.

hi Delivery Man, and welcome to head-fi. thanks for the heads up. does any division of sennheiser refurb these devices or is this completely bogus? i hope you're contacting the vendor about this.
oh, and while i'm asking questions of sennheiser, when will you guys release a new range topping headphone? head-fiers would love to see a dynamic can well beyond the hd6xx series, a re-release of the he60 and he90 or a more advanced 'stat, an hd25 with better cabling, velour ear pads and a more comfortable headband, and perhaps a new technology all out phone.
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back