rediscovered Headphone experience!
Nov 20, 2003 at 2:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

2 channel

500+ Head-Fier
WOW, I just finished listening to Emerson, Lake & Palmer "Brain salad Surgery" I think it was originally released in about 73'. This is a must for the headphone geek in you! Every minute is awesome! The last 30 seconds of the last song on the album are especially good with the sounds of the Moog swirling around your head.

Highly recommended!

Nov 20, 2003 at 2:23 PM Post #2 of 4
One of the prominent advantages of good audio equipment, successful hardware upgrades, and meaningful system tweaks is how they all help you rediscover and re-explore your existing music collection, keeping the oldest samples fresh, alive, and new. This is, in part, the synergy between audio hardware and the music we love.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 20, 2003 at 4:27 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally posted by 2 channel
WOW, I just finished listening to Emerson, Lake & Palmer "Brain salad Surgery" I think it was originally released in about 73'. This is a must for the headphone geek in you! Every minute is awesome! The last 30 seconds of the last song on the album are especially good with the sounds of the Moog swirling around your head.

Highly recommended!

Oh Yeah!! This has always been one of my favorite albums. I have the DVD-Audio version of Brain Salad Surgery and it is absolutely incredible!! You will hear things that you never heard before, especially with Headphones.

The regular Remaster is great also, but the DVD-Audio is Stunning!!!!

Nov 21, 2003 at 12:00 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally posted by Magic77
Oh Yeah!! This has always been one of my favorite albums. I have the DVD-Audio version of Brain Salad Surgery and it is absolutely incredible!! You will hear things that you never heard before, especially with Headphones.

The regular Remaster is great also, but the DVD-Audio is Stunning!!!!

This is a dangerous forum! OK, OK, I've added this to my lastest order ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back