Recycle Plastic... Don't wear it! 10% VOUCHER + WIN A M-100 + VAMP
Jun 20, 2012 at 10:54 PM Post #211 of 269
I agree, its the only one with a real story behind it.  I asked myself 8 questions regarding it:

1.  Why isn't he wearing pants?
2.  Is he pretending to drive a motorcycle or pilot a Bomber of some type?
3.  He might need to wax those legs, I wonder if he knows any good waxing kits he could recommend me?
4.  What does Veni Vidi Vici have to do with Audio and headphones?  Its so mysterious and tantalizing!
5.  Should I thank my favorite Deity that he plugged the vent holes on the shield? If he hadn't, I would have had a bad day that first time I saw it....
6.  WHY ISN'T HE WEARING PANTS!!!!?!?
7.  Why does this remind me of Marvels Juggernaut or even Big Daddy from Bioshock? 
8.  Is this entry one of the most brilliant things I've ever seen?  Its so out there and random...I can't help but to feel it is a work of true genius

Definitely not a fail ! 

Jun 21, 2012 at 1:13 AM Post #212 of 269
Quote:
I agree, its the only one with a real story behind it.  I asked myself 8 questions regarding it:

Man, you are a walking pop culture reference. Your location is from Family Guy. Your icon is Cave Johnson from portal 2. Your quote is Back to the Future and I think your username is from Battlefront? 

Am I missing any?

Also Val, will there be any more gifts/prizes from the 5 judges like higher vouchers or items like originally stated or is the judging basically over? 

I still think my V-Moda Centurion disposing the trash was pretty cute : D

Jun 21, 2012 at 2:55 AM Post #214 of 269
Quote:
:[

If only I could walk...  T_T

you being serious? 
blink.gif

Jun 21, 2012 at 3:25 AM Post #216 of 269
Jun 21, 2012 at 11:56 PM Post #220 of 269
I think Kojaku deserves something for posting so many questions and being so overexcited about this contest.  Val, give him some faders or something :)

I already have 2 pairs of faders, one for me and one for my girlfriend, which Val gave to us at the LA Village Meet.

Kojaku

Jun 23, 2012 at 12:28 AM Post #221 of 269
Well 3 faders are better than 2

And Val, can you please send me an email with any details about shipping, plates or color schemes I might be entitled to?  I will be going on extended vacation and prefer to speak through email.  I will send you a PM with my contact information.  Please look out for it, so excited to hear the M100 :)

-mike

Jun 23, 2012 at 12:45 AM Post #222 of 269
Hey guys, Bentley is handling fulfillment for us and I'm passing my PMS to him as i need to finish up these M-100s now. I don't have a date yet, they are "done when they are done" but we're making quick progress. ENJOY!!!

PS - let us know what you receive and post pics... and anymore recycle images are ALWAYS welcome!

-v

Jun 23, 2012 at 9:54 AM Post #223 of 269
Quote:
Hey guys, Bentley is handling fulfillment for us and I'm passing my PMS to him as i need to finish up these M-100s now. I don't have a date yet, they are "done when they are done" but we're making quick progress. ENJOY!!!

PS - let us know what you receive and post pics... and anymore recycle images are ALWAYS welcome!

-v

Val do you have a dirty secret?

Jun 23, 2012 at 10:32 AM Post #224 of 269
Quote:

-v

In that case here is my late picture

Jun 23, 2012 at 12:40 PM Post #225 of 269

Users who are viewing this thread

Back