RECSTAR (ryan) is getting married today..congratulate him head-fi!!!
Jul 8, 2006 at 6:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

bhd812

Headphoneus Supremus
RECSTAR (ryan) is getting married today..congratulate him and buy his audio gear cause he won't need it anymore..lol

Well I am joking around about the gear part...
Ryan man Congratulations on this day, may this be the day you two love birds start a long and healthy life together. I hope to see little audio reviewers in the future from you two, hopefully they will have daddies ears..ha

well I will see you at the reception but I think head-fi won't be there..so everyone congratulate this man....

oh, the card I gave you is just a cover up to her, I say we go shopping at rolling stones and music direct for your real wedding gift..hehehehe
biggrin.gif

Jul 8, 2006 at 6:33 PM Post #2 of 30
Welcome to Marriage-Fi, sorry about your wallet!

Jul 8, 2006 at 6:47 PM Post #5 of 30
Congrats Recstar! I hope you found just the right beach spot for the honeymoon. Enjoy!

My wife and I will celebrate 15 years of marriage and 20 years together in the next 2 months. Good times. I wish you the same.

Jul 8, 2006 at 7:01 PM Post #8 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by braillediver
"Welcome to Marriage-Fi, sorry about your wallet!"

Beat me to it.

Congratulations.

Mitch

I'll give you half of the credit, since I'm not even married...but I do have the faster fingers
tongue.gif

Jul 8, 2006 at 9:43 PM Post #10 of 30
Congratualations Dude!!!! May you have a long and very happy marriage. I hope you understand your audio gear will get less use and there will no longer be an "I" "Me" "Mine" in your life.
evil_smiley.gif

Seriously though, congratulations.

Jul 8, 2006 at 10:49 PM Post #11 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by braillediver
"Welcome to Marriage-Fi, sorry about your wallet!"

Beat me to it.

Congratulations.

Mitch

Darn, I was going to say that too.
Congratulations, best wishes for a long happy marriage.

FYI, we celebrated our 17th Anniversary yesterday.
eek.gif

Jul 9, 2006 at 4:43 AM Post #13 of 30
Congratulations, Ryan!

Now quick! Buy as much gear as you can before she starts saying things like "our finances".

But otherwise, don't worry. We have a good support group going on here. Experts like Jahn can teach you the Ninja ways.
evil_smiley.gif

-Ed

Jul 9, 2006 at 5:56 AM Post #15 of 30
Congrats man! May you have a happy, lifelong, marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back