Recommendations
Jun 24, 2013 at 7:07 AM Post #2 of 10
It would be much easier for people to suggest you something if you defined your needs a little bit more detailed like: Where are you planning to use them? Is durability important for you? Are you looking for iems or full cans? What kind of music do you listen? etc.

Jun 24, 2013 at 7:23 AM Post #3 of 10
What would you guys recommend as headphones for around $100 ?

Hi!

For around $100, for over the ear, you have choice of HD439. For on-ear, you can always give the UE4000 a shot as well! They both does everything nicely however, they master at nothing

Hope this helps!
Billson :)

Jun 24, 2013 at 7:34 AM Post #4 of 10
A shot in the dark...
AKG tiesto k167..
Amazon doing 117$ I think..
Jus skip some burgers.
:p

Jun 24, 2013 at 9:05 AM Post #6 of 10
It would be much easier for people to suggest you something if you defined your needs a little bit more detailed like: Where are you planning to use them? Is durability important for you? Are you looking for iems or full cans? What kind of music do you listen? etc.

Sorry was in a bit of a rush anyway I was looking for over ear head phones. Was going to use them for gaming and music and I listen to classical mostly

Jun 24, 2013 at 12:36 PM Post #10 of 10
The k167 sounds beastly, but some have problems with its build. Go on amazon and look at the reviews. Overall, they get like 3 stars and its definitely 100% the build. They feel sturdy, but there may be a flaw in the manufacturing process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back