Recommendations : - Gaming=Music>Voice Comms>Movies+Series - $250'ish WIRED
Dec 9, 2020 at 3:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

verdynius

New Head-Fier
First of all, thank you for letting me be here. I'm from Hungary, and i'm looking for THE best headphones i've ever owned.
Let's get the important stuff out of the way: the headset will be mainly used for gaming and voice comms, with some music. The mic is a must, but the quality of it is not that important for me, it must be just okay. My previous notable headphones are Logitech G930 (lots of issues, RMA'd, and meh), and now i'm rocking a Steelseries Siberia 800, which seems to reach the end of its rather short lifespan. I'm kinda in the lovin' it side with the Siberia, but i want something better in every way. Oh, and lately i often find myself enjoying a little bit more bass than i used to like, so it would be preferred if the headphones would be a BIT on the bass-heavy side. Closed back and noise cancelling would be appreciated. Besides that i want the best sound quality for the buck at this price range. I don't have a DAC, but i would consider getting one in the future.
I've been eyeballing the Sennheiser GSP600, but i've read quite a bit bad of it. Lot's of people are hating it, and referring it as bad, telling others that there are better alternatives at this price range, but they don't mention those alternatives. Any advice on where to look? Or opinions on the GSP600?
Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back