Recommendations for small ears
Jun 17, 2023 at 12:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

SamOW

New Head-Fier
I’m looking for iems mainly for gaming so soundstage and imaging is really important. Bad comfort is a dealbreaker though. I was using the kiwi ears orchestra lite and raptgo hook but they were just a little too big for me. As for price, I’m looking for anything under $600.

Jun 17, 2023 at 12:20 AM Post #2 of 3
Drop.com has the Sennheiser IE600 on sale for $499. I have them and amazing for music and killer imaging playing Destiny 2, you can hear behind you if a pin drops. Also very comfortable because they're so smooth and compact. Anyone with smaller ears would like them, not heavy either.
If you can't win in gaming with those, time to upgrade something else because they won't hold you back.

Jun 17, 2023 at 1:22 AM Post #3 of 3
I’m looking for iems mainly for gaming so soundstage and imaging is really important. Bad comfort is a dealbreaker though. I was using the kiwi ears orchestra lite and raptgo hook but they were just a little too big for me. As for price, I’m looking for anything under $600.

For gaming, you can read about the Final Audio E500. Not the E5000 but 500. Retails for $20.
It is a bullet shaped IEM, very comfortable. It is great with binaural tracks for soundstage and imaging and is a very decent budget gaming IEM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back