Recommendations for mobile closed headphone under 250?
Dec 9, 2018 at 5:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Woelfchen888

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I need new headphones since my last pair of in-ears finally broke. This time I'd prefer either on-ears or over-ears, closed if possible.

I mainly use my phones in the gym and while running, so it should sound decent when paired with my phone or notebook and not be too clunky or heavy and a good fit.
Budget is up to 250.
I listen almost exclusively to HipHop or Triphop, so bass is important. Wireless would be pretty cool too, but only if it doesnt affect sound quality too much. So far I've been looking at the Sennheiser Hd 25 and Momentum 2 wireless since I adored my recently deceased IE 800s.

Any suggestions?

Dec 10, 2018 at 1:49 PM Post #2 of 7
Hi,

I need new headphones since my last pair of in-ears finally broke. This time I'd prefer either on-ears or over-ears, closed if possible.

I mainly use my phones in the gym and while running, so it should sound decent when paired with my phone or notebook and not be too clunky or heavy and a good fit.
Budget is up to 250.
I listen almost exclusively to HipHop or Triphop, so bass is important. Wireless would be pretty cool too, but only if it doesnt affect sound quality too much. So far I've been looking at the Sennheiser Hd 25 and Momentum 2 wireless since I adored my recently deceased IE 800s.

Any suggestions?
No one?
Tried the Hd 25 and I didnt like the sound at all.

Dec 10, 2018 at 3:30 PM Post #3 of 7
Hi,
I mainly use my phones in the gym and while running, so it should sound decent when paired with my phone or notebook and not be too clunky or heavy and a good fit. Budget is up to 250.
I listen almost exclusively to HipHop or Triphop, so bass is important. Wireless would be pretty cool too, but only if it doesnt affect sound quality too much. So far I've been looking at the Sennheiser Hd 25 and Momentum 2 wireless since I adored my recently deceased IE 800s. Any suggestions?
Check out the Audio Technica ATH-ESW or slightly more bassy version, the ATH-WS99.
Great prices on eBay.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Audio-Tech...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
https://www.ebay.com/itm/audio-tech...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Users who are viewing this thread

Back