Recommendation for for a new over ear headphone.
Jun 7, 2016 at 10:59 PM Post #31 of 32
Thanks liquidzoo, you're right.. I wanted a noise isolating phone but then I realized it might be best to have two, buy one now, and one in the future. I could go with Bose Quietcomfort, but I suspect I'm going to sweat a lot after long periods, and I got the measure of the earpads, and it seems they will be touching my ear, which makes me think that they won't be as comfortable as say, Beyerdynamic or the sennheiser in 598. I don't listen loud, and would use these mostly in office, so in this context my priority would be comfort and apple control.

So to link with fallingsnowfy's reply since there are too many options, based on these criterias above I've funneled between these two due to the comfort factor (velvet), apple control and price. Most of the time I would be listening audiobooks, so characteristics like better bass, etc isn't a big factor for me.

Jun 26, 2016 at 12:08 PM Post #32 of 32
Just a heads up.. I got a Custom One Plus and so far, so good. I also got an extra pair of velour earpad but I haven't swapped them yet.
Iam impressed by the noise isolation of this phone so far and I'm wondering if the velour do isolate as good as the original pleather. It is extremely comfortable, I haven't tested for long hours yet, but will soon. I noticed it touches my ear a little bit but no discomfort during the sessions. Will test later with longer sessions.

I've see some reviews about the quality of the cable, but to me it looks very sturdy. The remote is not responsive as bose or apple's but it's good.  Sound is also top notch. Thank you all for the recommendations! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back