recommend me tips for ie7's? I got some comply t400 but they muffle highs too much
Jul 9, 2011 at 4:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

moomooemu

100+ Head-Fier
I think the comply t400 are fantastic. they are amazingly comfortable and isolates well but I find that they muffle the highs a little bit too much for my liking. Anything that has the same level of comfort but doesnt muffle highs? Thanks!

Jul 10, 2011 at 12:11 AM Post #2 of 5
I think I tried almost every tip under the sun after I bought my first pair of Sennheiser IE7s. I realize what fit my ears might not fit yours, but the Sony Hybrids gave me a pretty good seal. However, the ebay double-flange (DF-50) silicon tips were the clear winners for me.

Jul 11, 2011 at 1:36 PM Post #3 of 5
You got the wrong size of tip for the IE7. That earphone uses a T-500, not a 400.
The orange button on the top of our website, "Shop Foam Tips" brings down a visual aide to help you find out what tips work with what earphones (if they aren't there, they aren't compatible or we haven't tested them yet).

How long have you had the tips?

Jul 13, 2011 at 10:11 AM Post #4 of 5

Quote:
You got the wrong size of tip for the IE7. That earphone uses a T-500, not a 400.
The orange button on the top of our website, "Shop Foam Tips" brings down a visual aide to help you find out what tips work with what earphones (if they aren't there, they aren't compatible or we haven't tested them yet).

How long have you had the tips?

Oops! That might be why then. I've only had them for a few weeks now. I ordered them June 27 and recieved them June 29. Is it possible to get an exchange?

Jul 13, 2011 at 1:20 PM Post #5 of 5
I'd give it a shot with the Customer Service team, but I can't guarantee anything.
Now that you know, and in case you see something in the future, always check the site for the right set of tips to buy. I've noticed that a lot here on Head-Fi - people don't like our tips because they don't fit right (or too tight), they muffle the sound too much, etc, but they are using the wrong tips or earphones we say don't work with our tips. That's just one reason why I spend time on here though.
I just want to help
ksc75smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back